Okay, this is what I am

by ElderBarry 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Twitch
    Twitch

Got no problem with what u r. Just gotta say that I've been to a Mormon tabernacle (not for a service or whatever) and it's scary how much it was like being at the KH To each their own, just don't wave any flags 'round here,....c'mon really,....;-) IMHO of course,......

• ellderwho
    ellderwho

Elderbarry, your confusing me, in a thread called "any LDSs out there", you state:

Now I'm a Latter Day Saint and happy. The LDS Church is almost the mirror image of the WT religion. I'm not a fundamentalist "Mormon" though. Read my profile for a short paragraph about my attitude toward religion in general and the LDS Church in particular. Still, I love the LDS Church! God has never been so real to me as "He" is now. I've been a "Mormon" for just a few years now. I chose the name Elder Barry because that was the name of the elder, the missionary, that brought me into the Church.

Then you state in this thread you started called "okay this is what I am" you state:

Lately the Mormons have been stopping by because I made the mistake of asking for a free book of mormon for my sister. As a joke. Anyway, HI! I am actually very human and probly as sane as anyone here. Maybe I'm just a little bit higher. No, probly not. -Lisa

So whats up?

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

You're the same troll that was here last week.

Shame about your life.

• kid-A
    kid-A

E.B.:

You have been caught in your own web of lies. You are an attention-whore and a TROLL wasting bandwidth on the board.

Get lost.

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

Your bio says your a babtized LDS. So now all of the sudden your're not?

• xjwms
    xjwms

Mormon's ..?

Same

as JW's ...................Guilt...................Fault..........................Blame......................!!!!!

• anewme
    anewme

Yeah something is fishy here. Either this is not the same poster (and I suspect that is the case. The grammar and word structure is very different from her earlier posts and a pm to me) or she is on drugs and wigging out as we speak or she is schizo.

I think an imposter is on her computer and using her JWD name. Probably her naughty little brother.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    Either this is not the same poster (and I suspect that is the case. The grammar and word structure is very different from her earlier posts and a pm to me) or she is on drugs and wigging out as we speak or she is schizo

anewme: I am sorry to say, I have to agree. Sorry because EB cannot defend herself - she is unable to post for several more hours due to a short leash she is on (20 posts per day only.)

Notice the avatar: two people, one in the foreground and a smaller image in the background. I think Sigmund would nail this one in a NY minute.

• ellderwho
    ellderwho

kid a: E.B.:

You have been caught in your own web of lies. You are an attention-whore and a TROLL wasting bandwidth on the board.

Get lost.

hee hee!

It just seemed funny when I was reading something she wrote about the LDS, and qcmbr chimed inon another thread. And thought she's a Mormon which is fine, however I just had a few questions, while not wanting to beat down yet another newbie cult member. I'd give her a chance.

Then this topic got started....hmmmm.

In all fairness I'll wait for her response.

Ellderwho of the genuine class.

• Twitch
    Twitch

(((ElderBarry)))

whats ur fav Monty Python movie, eh?

:-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit