I Want a Tat.

by lost_light06 16 Replies latest jw friends

• lost_light06
    lost_light06

OK, so I’m now a big fan of the show “Miami Ink”. After watching this show and seeing the amazing artists and their work I have realized that I want a tat. I want something with my kid’s names in it. My question is, is getting a tattoo while a witness a DF’ing offense or will I just be “marked”. Honestly I wouldn’t mind being marked as that would mean I wouldn’t have to deal with any of the “privileges”.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Not sure what your local body of shmelders will do, but as a very tattooed guy, I say...If you want ink...get it. Just get something you can comfortably live with for the rest of your life.

Some of mine...and they guy that did them...

http://www.olivertattoo.com/tattoos.htm

Stealth

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Go ahead and do it.

Think placement, meaning etc, etc.

May I suggest you check out some of the ambigram name tattoos here: www.wowtattoos.com

• Gregor
    Gregor

Some women are attracted to men with tats. Tit for Tat?

• lost_light06
    lost_light06

I can’t think of anything more meaningful to me than having my kids’ name, or some other symbol of them permanently etched onto my body. Location is my biggest question. I don’t really want it on my arm as that would be too obvious. I was thinking on my back or chest.

• anewme
    anewme

I like tatoos but hubby wont get one.....not even my name....waaaaa!!!!!

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Chest tends to hurt like a bitch. Back is good, upper arm..not too painfull, legs are pretty easy. Rule of thumb...if the skin is close to the bone..it hurts.

One of mine...

Good luck...

• anewme
    anewme

At first I tawt you wanted a putty tat! I found two baby putty tats and they will soon need goooood homes!

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Ahhhh I tawt I taw a puddy tat, I did I did.....hehe good catch..

• mariposa
    mariposa

I wouldn't worry about being marked and I don't know if it's df'ing offense to get one while still active. Did you grow up in the troof or were you brainwashed like me? I had 3 when I became a dub. One on my ankle that everyone saw all the time...what am I gonna do..wear bobbie socks with heels to go with all that meeting garb?

Just make sure you really want what's gonna be written! I have one I don't want anymore.

I think going with something about your kids would be nice. Let us know what you decide on!! Be careful....they can be addictive!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit