I was forced to buy a new cell phone

by JH 16 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH
    So how do you *know* that ya got a silver one?

Because I see it silver and here it is.

When I posted a similar picture of the phone on the top post, it was just to show the model, not the color. Colorblind people look at shapes not color

img205/6740/img0098dq2.jpg

Stealth453, I get and make a phone call per week, so I guess my phone will last a little longer than most people.....as long as I don't bring it with me when I mow the lawn.

• dobbie
    dobbie

I'm jinxed when it comes to mobiles - my 1st one was stuck under a running tap my my little boy.I knocked my second one accidentally off the top of the telly and it landed in same little boys glass of squash!That same week my other half dropped his new phone out of a boat into the river.My present phone lasted 6 months(record for me) and i went and dropped it in a puddle, dried in on a radiator and it came back to life.Last month i was reading a text whilst bathing the kiddies and dropped it!OH says i can't have anymore! PS R u sure that phones not pink?

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    I hope it wont end it's life like my other one did....

Just try and reassure it you love it and put it to your ear regularly then it might not be tempted to dive under a garden appliance like the last one.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    Just try and reassure it you love it and put it to your ear regularly then it might not be tempted to dive under a garden appliance like the last one.

Because phones have feelings too you know, if you watched the UK Carphone Warehouse adverts on TV you would understand more...

DB74

• JH
    JH
    phones have feelings too you know

OK, I,ll be nice to it....

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

PMSL

Excellent!

DB74

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Good for you JH. Give it plenty of loving care, and it'll serve you well for ever.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit