I was forced to buy a new cell phone

by JH 16 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Yesterday, I was mowing the lawn, and I had my cell phone on me. It was in it's case and hooked on to me.

For some reason, it fell to the ground, and I was mowing the lawn walking backwards, and all of a sudden....I heard this loud noise under the lawnmower as if it was chewing something very hard.

So, I backed up the lawnmower another foot or so to see what was under the lawnmower.

It was my poooooor cell phone....all smashed up . The battery came out of the phone and flew 30 feet away. When I finally found the battery, I picked it up and it was mad hot. The phone is scrap.

It was a motorola 120c like this

and now I bought a Samsung a860 model like this

I hope it wont end it's life like my other one did....

• sspo
    sspo

what can i say, good for you

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I missed the part where you were forced to do this?

• anewme
    anewme

Sorry about your old phone JH. You know phones dont live forever.
    And its always best to replace your phone right away and get a new phone quickly after the old phone dies.

Those new phones do so many great things!
    Look at that inspiring photo on the screen!
    I know you dont believe me now, but soon you will no longer be grieving over your old phone.

Anewme

• Jourles
    Jourles

Pink?

• JH
    JH

Mine is not pink...lol It's silver

I just found a picture of one of the same model

Here are other photos

• JH
    JH

But to be honest, I didn't even notice that the top picture was pink.....yeah I'm colorblind. I even thought that my rat avatar was blue, until someone said it was purple.

• damselfly
    damselfly

So how do you *know* that ya got a silver one? ;P

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Well, I guess when your phone's number is up, thats it then.

W.Once

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

My son has....had...the very same phone. I don't want to rain on your parade, but...the data ribbon running from the phone to the screen, lasted exactly 6 months. (Ok, give or take an hour or two). The cost to repair was as much as a new phone.

Hope his was just a lemon. Enjoy...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit