I'm sure many dubs will say that Satan's attacking me...

by MsMcDucket 18 Replies latest social family

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

((((MsMcDucket))))

So sorry to hear this is happening. I hope you husband makes a speedy recovery.

In the meantime, I will be thinking of you both

love

Linda

• delilah
    delilah

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ Mrs.McDuckett}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} Thinking of you and your husband...

• serendipity
    serendipity

((( Ms MCD & family ))) Wow - you are going through some tough times here.

• parakeet
    parakeet

Jeez Louise, Mrs. McD! I'm so sorry to hear about your husband. Everything has to start getting better for you soon. My thoughts are with you.

• anewme
    anewme

Yes and when really good things happen to you they say Satan is doing it to distract you and keep you in his clutches! Good Grief!
    Dont listen to what they say!!!

Good and bad things happen to us all. We all take our turns with sickness and accidents, disaster etc.
    Just as we take our turns at happy events weddings, births, successes, joys!

Just remember to deal with things as they come as realistically as possible and not to worry or fear unduly. Try to be a problem solver and do what you can to lighten the problems as they come.
    I have found these awful moments of confusion and emergency to subside into a wonderful calm and peace eventually.

Sorry you are going through these troubles Mrs. McD

Anewme

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear MSMCDUCKET,

Hugs to both of you!!!I am so sorry about your husband!! Hang in there!! Tell your husband we are all thinking about him. Many are praying for both of you!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Well hubby had the EGD today. He's got a big ol' ulcer that's bleeding. His hemoglobin was 7.3 this morning. That was after the unit of blood they gave him last night. They gave him another unit of blood today. They will keep him overnight to see if his hemoglobin goes down again. The doctors have him on some powerful gastric meds, and they stopped his aspirin and Plavix. The aspirin and Plavix helped to prevent his blood from clotting, which helps to prevent having heart attacks; but they also burn the lining of your stomach.

Mom has had some sort of setback. Her systolic BP was as high as 270 today. The doctor's think that she may have had a stroke. She has become unreponsive. They are doing a CT scan of her brain now. I had to leave the hospital because I was tired and disappointed, and I didn't want to say anything negative.

• damselfly
    damselfly

I'm getting worried about you. Do you have anybody to help you out? This is an awful lot of stress to be carrying around in your body.

If I lived closer I'd give you a massage.

I'm sorry about your mom's latest setback.

• Thegoodgirl
    Thegoodgirl

Ms. McD,

I am so so sorry for all that stress you are going through. Take care of yourself, I'm glad you went home and got some rest. Keep eating, keep drinking water. I know what you mean when you say you "take what you can get" from JWs and their selective shunning. don't worry about trying to solve all that now. Glad they found out what was going on with your husband. Sounds very treatable.

My thoughts are with you and your family.

GG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit