Watchtower Chess....My move

by Black Sheep 20 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

It's not just that I want those magazines. There is only one of them I am busting a gut to get hold of. (my neighbour is called on and will get one for me if I ask).

I want them to have a crisis of conscience in giving them to me, and I want them think why they have a crisis of conscience giving them to me

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

More from km 2/05

'Keep on the Watch! should not be distributed indiscriminately. Rather the brochures will be placed only with those who demonstrate interest in what the Bible (Wacktower) says about the meaning of world events.

I thought I might find something usefull in my wife's box of old OKMs, but that ain't it.

I'd better toddle off to bed. Its 1am Kiwi time.

I'll take a peek in the morning.

Thanks

Chris

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

A thought as I head off to bed.

I could just quote Matt 5:15

14 "You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.

• Rooster
    Rooster

They shoot "We have the truth" yet are worried about who gets their mags? I would think that they would count them as placements and dump their whole book bag at your door!

• lesterd
    lesterd

Have you tried getting th WT CD library? I'd be glad to burn a copy and send it to you.

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi lester and welcome!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Tell him forget it........you'll pick copies up at the laundrymat.....phone booths, waiting rooms around town.....

They are given freely without conditions.

purps

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

If you can stomach it to say it go with something like this...

"In a world full of bad news, I just wanted to read good news about God's Kingdom for a change." JW's like that one.

• parakeet
    parakeet

Tell him you don't want to sever all ties with the WTS. Then make him feel he might be "stumbling" you if he doesn't give them to you. That will make him fear for his sorry self, and he'll give them to you out of self-interest.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

BlackSheep, I suggest you keep the occult protocol for the invocation of Nyarlathotep your little secret for right now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit