Society selling 9 properties in New York

by Bonnie_Clyde 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

Just heard this today from a very reliable source. Anybody else hear this?

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

9? Damn! Which ones??? The BRK residences??? Clark St? Standish? Orange St? Columbia Heights?

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Liquidate and run perhaps????

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Why arent they selling EVERYTHING if the end is coming this year?? Why keep all that real estate when LIVES are at stake? They should be closing up shop, selling off all that crap and putting every man woman and child on the street to SAVE LIVES!!!!

Oh wait...this is the JWs Im talking about. Got them confused with people who actually give a shit there for a second. My bad.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

My thought on them selling out of NYC is that they are running scared. It seems that since 9/11 they have been working on how to get out of the city and move upstate.

So much for them believing God will protect them.

• Bryan
    Bryan

They're packing up and heading to Jone's Town... ah, Towerville!

I remember my step-sister saying her mother said something about one day they'd have to all move to the country and would have a special diet. Anyone heard this?

Bryan

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

one day they'd have to all move to the country and would have a special diet.

Watchliar corn perhaps?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Armageddon is imminent, and so once again it is time for the WTB&TS to follow the Biblical admonition to seek a place of security where real-estate values have not yet peaked.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

If they can't use free labour to sell books they may as well use free labour to build for them so they can fill their coffers through realestate instead.

• sspo
    sspo

They have more than 600 acres at Patterson and more at Wallkill, it would make sense for them to dump everything in Brooklyn, pick up a couple billions and move the whole operation at patterson. By doing so laying off many bethelites, or use most of them to milk cows and goats.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit