20 WAYS TO BE A GOOD LIBERAL

by hillbilly 17 Replies latest jw friends

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR
    Good thing you chose "Hill-billy" for your moniker, it helps you get away with your in-bred genetic deficiency! LOL

Kid-A.... I hope that was'nt a personal attack, after all you dont know me from Jack....Hell, I even agree with Six of Nine now and again....

I put stuff up here time to time just to see who I can piss off.... As for "Neo-con" ...well I don't know what that means. I remember when Democrats were like LBJ so I guess I am just a blue collar, union dues paying, gun owning working class stiff....

I guess the best Clinton era policy was when they decided we couldnt ride horses on BLM land but any a** hole could snowmobile in Yellowstone....Yea...that's a Rhodes Scholar for ya......

~Hill

You will have to excuse kid-A. He suffers from the extreme-leftist deficiency called lack of tolerance.

• kid-A
    kid-A

"You will have to excuse kid-A. He suffers from the extreme-leftist deficiency called lack of tolerance."

LMAO. Interesting comment coming from a racist hate-monger like XJW. Shall I cut and paste the litany of racial slurs and epithets you have spewed on this board over the last several months?

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Nothing like a little politics to get the kiddies fighting.

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

"You will have to excuse kid-A. ; He suffers from the extreme-leftist deficiency called lack of tolerance."

LMAO. Interesting comment coming from a racist hate-monger like XJW. Shall I cut and paste the litany of racial slurs and epithets you have spewed on this board over the last several months?

By all means. I would be interested in seeing how you would misquote me.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p
    Nothing like a little politics to get the kiddies fighting.

Because someone's always right or wrong in the black and white world of Liberalism vs. Conservativism.

• lost_light06
  • MegaDude
    MegaDude

Thanks for reminding me that both the Democrats and Republicans are loathsome scum.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p
    Thanks for reminding me that both the Democrats and Republicans are loathsome scum.

There's a difference between Democrats/Republicans and Liberals/Conservatives. The first set are political parties; the second set are idealogies of rights and justice. This misunderstanding is just one of the by-products of dumbing down political discussions done by the media.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit