Did you ever do this to pass the time during the talks?

by free2beme 27 Replies latest jw friends

• free2beme
    free2beme

You get a new bible, and as you opened it, you notice that the pages all stuck together in these onion skin thin pages. So you start separating them, with that crack snip and then separated sound. That was fun, let me do another, I wonder if I could get through all of Genesis before this guy finishes his talk. You know what I am saying, I loved getting a new people for this very reason. When I got the one with my baptism date on it, I spent a month getting those pages separated and it made the meetings fly by. Then there was that book mark string, that always frayed in time. Ever spend time messing with that, even re-braiding it to see if you can do it? If you saw me at a meeting, I always looked so into my bible. Opening each page, and snap crackle popping them apart, loved it.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    even re-braiding it to see if you can do it?

Oh yes - the memories!! Most of the time I fought sexual fantasies about whoever was on the platform. A battle that remained largely lost!

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke
    Oh yes - the memories!! Most of the time I fought sexual fantasies about whoever was on the platform. A battle that remained largely lost!

this is the first time i've wanted to give a talk since leaving

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Maybe we can get together and re-enact this! hehe!

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

First of the year Crumpet dear.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Oh, I loved those gold embossed pages... how they stuck together! I was always so disappointed when I finished a new bible. But that's when the yellow, green and blue hilighters came out.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

look around the Hall and think to yourself "I'd do her, I'd do her, ugg not her, and humm who hasn't done her,

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

LOL.

• In Between
    In Between

http://i7.tinypic.com/20suibo.gif (cut and paste)

... hahahaha ...

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

I would also fix all the dog-eared pages. I was in a hall w/ a lot of old people, so NO eye candy there. Yuck!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit