Keep me company!! I'll be up all night packing...

by Cady 24 Replies latest jw friends

• orbison11
    orbison11

right on cady

i am also moving into a place, by myself oh and my dog,,for the first time in my life, and i am 51

geting out of a yukky (big time) relationship of 6 yrs,,,,finally i can afford to move

what are you taking in school?

orb

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

OFG - do we submit applications to you ? I have bus driving skills ( ie : I can roll ) , picture taking and coffee making skills....... take your pick or I can make up more .

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

No idea yet. I'm open to suggestions. lol. :D

• Cady
    Cady

OFG - Yeah, so I don't actually know what your operation is, but you can fill me in sometime. :-) And I don't know if my mad DJ'ing skills would impress you that much, currently I have some 80's rock on. lol I live in Seattle, eventually I have to get sick of indie music!! Orb - First time on your own in your life? Good for you!! That takes courage. Omg!! So in the process of getting ready to move I was looking at some old journals I had in the back of my closet. 1998, still an incredibly good jw. So here's the most horrific line ever: (discussing what I did today...) "I made a chicken. Oops! I cooked a chicken. God made it." Wow. Thankfully Jehovah forgave me my error and didn't keep me out of the promised land for taking undue credit!

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass
    OFG - do we submit applications to you ?

you could... me or dave... just PM me and I'll send you a proper email addresss... yeah, I'm gonna need help rollin' all that cannabis into blunts, and I'm sure we can use some more people in the survailence dept.... and yeah coffee is very important to the operation...

No idea yet. I'm open to suggestions. lol. :D

just name your skillz...

OFG - Yeah, so I don't actually know what your operation is, but you can fill me in sometime.

yeah, when I figure it out I'll fill ya in...

,Mike

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit