Keep me company!! I'll be up all night packing...

by Cady 24 Replies latest jw friends

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

... but anyway, nevermind the pot... AlmostAthiest and I (i'm his new right hand man, ya know) are lookin' for some more recruits... got any skillz?

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Are you still up ? I was in bed but can't sleep yet . My son called today he and his wife drove to L A for the weekend. Their car broke down, and they sat beside the road for two hours waiting for the tow truck.They said it was 100 but they had water and found shade .Ruined the weekend get a way though . They called awhile ago to say they were home now safe and sound .

• orbison11
    orbison11

also, i am north of you, in chilliwack, just south of langley,vancouver

andyes, this is the record breaker heat wave ever in canadian history:)

orbi--->>of the 'i have air conditioning at work:)' class

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

I'm on the move too.

• Cady
    Cady

open fire - Any skills? Hmm... I'm designing a robot. My music is up really loud, so I'll say skill #2 is annoying my neighbors. Would either of those contribute to your operation?

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

And it's hot here too. Hot and muggy actually. Blech.

• Flash
    Flash

Moving! ...condolences.

I hate moving, especialy the stuff I should be THROWING OUT instead of packing it!

• Cady
    Cady

Orb - very good move, to a studio (vs having a roommate) - in Seattle finding a nice studio I can afford on a student budget is a one in a million stroke of luck. Spaz - where are you moving? Flash - I know, I need to throw this stuff away! Help me... Aargh. It's all part of Satan's system, I won't get to take it into the paradise with me anyway. :D

• Cady
    Cady

trb mind - that could have turned out very badly, glad they're okay!

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

I'm sure Dave (AA) would love to get an email from a pretty woman like yourself, who want's to contribute...

I'll put in a good word for ya... I mean, if I'm bringin' all that cannabis, I'm not going to have time to DJ also... sounds like you got mad DJing skills.... I'm sure we can use someone in the robotics department...

,Mike

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit