Opposers of Watchtower Society Challenged

by Kenneson 28 Replies latest jw friends

• wednesday
    wednesday

Who is Robert King?

• skeptic2
    skeptic2

I registered a few hours ago, but have not yet been 'approved' by an administrator.

I've stated my initial question already.

• skeptic2
    skeptic2

hey Danny, nice picture.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

I think I'll sit this one out. No need to fool with the blood pressure today.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Wednesday,

Robert King maintains the following site:

http://www.e-watchman.com

He claims to have been disfellowshipped for rebuking the Watchtower Society for its involvement in the UN-NGO debacle. He wrote letters to congregations all over the place exposing what he says is the hypocrisy of the Watchtower Society. But, he still claims to be a Jehovah's Witness.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

There have been numerous discussions on the U.N. topic at the following link. It's not like it hasn't been broached before.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/32/76847/1.ashx

• Arthur
    Arthur
    My opinion, just walk away from this kind of stuff. Your not really talking to JWs, you are talking to people who are on the fringes of this organization and are hanging on for dear life. It's the honest people on the inside we need to worry about.

I thought Drew made a good point in his above post. Trying to convince people like this that Jerusalem wasn't destroyed in 607 is like trying to convince a Nazi Holocaust denier that the holocaust was real.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

This firehawk is aWT/JW apologist who has a 99.9999% probability of being an active baptized devout JW.

The issue here is them lying and denying that they are a JW (renouncing their faith on line) so that they can lie and play good cop bad cop.

This is psychopathic behavior and it's like trying to deal with the devil.

• Honesty
    Honesty

I would really love to dialogue with another deluded individual who places all their faith in a bunch of wack-o mental midgets.

However, dealing with scholar jw once every month or so gives me all the necessary incentive to decline at this time.

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

Wednesday, You remember 'You Know'? Otherwise known as Robert King.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit