Watchtower April 15, 1928

by pixel 17 Replies latest watchtower bible

• pixel
    pixel

Hello everybody! My first post. I'm new posting, but I feel like I now everybody here since I have been reading this forum since last year. Ok. To the thing: I would like to know if somebody here has a copy of the Watchtower April 15, 1928 page 162, where it talks about that the Bible has mistakes. I would like to see the context. if you can scan it, it wil be appreciated. thanks!! pix.

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

(waves hi to pix)... I'm sure someone will be right along to answer your question

WELCOME, Mike

• anakolouthos
    anakolouthos

Howdy pixel! I'm sorry i can't offer you a scan of the WT you seek, but i can give you a

big welcome!

Glad to have you aboard... i look forward to reading your story. I'd like to see this WT myself... i've seen it quoted elsewhere, but never seen a scan. There are so many goodies in the old literature. ;-)

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

I don't know where a scan is, but here's the quote in question:

http://www.reexamine.org/quotes/bible_errors.htm

*** The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126 ***

Sometimes a member of a class will refuse to engage in the canvassing for the books because there are some mistakes in the books, and says his conscience will not permit him to put books in which there are mistakes into the hands of the people. Of course this is another method that the enemy adopts to confuse the minds and furnish an excuse for not being faithful to the Lord. As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible and there has never been a book written yet that is perfect that has been written by any human hand.

Kwin

BTW, welcome to the board.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

I've never seen that quote before, how amazing considering their unquestionable 'protestant' position on the Bible over the past 70+ years.
    Welcome to the board pixel.

• serendipity
    serendipity

Welcome pixel!

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Welcome to the board Pixel. Glad to have you aboard..

• Leolaia
  • Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Hi Pixel, welcome to the board.

There is a PDF of the 1928 Watchtowers at http://www.reexamine.org/

Cheers

Chris

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Pixel,

WELCOME!!! We look forward to reading your posts!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit