Comments You Will Not Hear at the 7-23-06 WT Study (LOVE LAW)

by blondie 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• blondie
    blondie

btt

leaving for the Michigan apostafest

• heathen
    heathen
    Where did the WTS get the idea the Sabbath was instituted for spiritual pursuits?

excellent question that they failed to provide evidence for in the paragraph . People were confined to their homes on the sabbath thus could not go to the temple for spiritual guidance but yet somehow they used the sabbath for spiritual persuits ? I think it was merely a day of rest where slaves and such could get a day off . No doubt tho since there was no TV they did spend alot of time discussing jewish tradition or praying or educating the young . You'd have to spend the time doing something I imagine. Just sitting there listening to your stomac grumble would not be good . LOL

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Thanks for another fine review Blondie, and have a great time at the Apostafest.

And to think I used to believe all this crap.

• xjwms
    xjwms

Dear Blondie

Thank you again and again

WOW Par 16 drives it home for me......No one can read hearts........whats up with the elders saying things LIKE...........

"""Oh I think we are finally reaching this persons heart."""

So GLAD I don't go anymore.....my wife still goes and thats the bridge that JUST WON"T BURN.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

I can't count the times that they have used Psalms 119 to berate the friends. Love the law of the Watchtower Society, the law of the C.O., the law of the elders. Where is the law of the Christ in this article?

Blondie enjoy your Apostatefest!

Blueblades

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

This would have been a tough one to stay awake for

Thanks Blon

moo

• Borgia
    Borgia

Serendipity & heathen,

Share this

Google+