Another Bold Faced Lying Watchtower (Aug. 1, 06)

by metatron 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• avengers
  • greendawn
    greendawn

Not surprisingly the WTS has nothing to do with saving people, come in to be saved in fact means come in to be emotionally bound up and exploited. Their behaviour as an organisation does not show them to be anything outstanding in Christian conduct they are about the same as everyone else.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    My father used this scripture repeatedly while I was growing up...it was one of his favorites. The only one that surpassed in times quoted was Zeph: 2: 2,3.

YUP! And this one~Rev 19:17" And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

(7 years just to rake up all da bones)

Watchtower followers are an S+M carnal cult of degradation just like their demons.

• vitty
    vitty

Can you imagine if they were truthful...

.....WT front article, picture of starving children ................"Soon an end to all suffering..................cos all these children pictured here will be dead at armaggeddon" Because thats what they really mean...............unless all those starving ppl , dying where they lay start having a bible study...............................its so ridiculous, I cant believe I swallowed it for all those years

• NikL
    NikL

It always got me that they would harp on the belief in Hell as a punishment. "How could god who is love do that to his children?" But making them die a painfull death...now that is a loving and kind thing to do. Now that I am older I can see what a crock it all is. We all are going to die. And if there is some reward (and I hope there is) I will know in time. If not, than I will be dead, just like all of mankind before me and I wont know so I can't care.

• Genesis
    Genesis

I wonder why they didnt put the pics that Danny showed as a cover for the WT...they could have titled it : Soon, Jehovah murder 6.5 Billion people, will you be in the lucky few that will have to kiss his @ss ?

• cyberdyne systems 101
    cyberdyne systems 101
    Can you imagine if they were truthful...

.....WT front article, picture of starving children ................"Soon an end to all suffering..................cos all these children pictured here will be dead at armaggeddon" Because thats what they really mean...............unless all those starving ppl , dying where they lay start having a bible study...............................its so ridiculous, I cant believe I swallowed it for all those years

So thought provoking, thats why i love this place!

CS 101

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Like unreasoning animals, most JW's cannot mentally fathom God's method of Salvation: faith in Christ through the Grace of God and its resulting membership in God's family. They only respond to being slapped and assaulted by others. It is so sad that they miss the relationship of peace that God offers.Why do they turn their back on God's Grace and comfort and embrace fear and judgement?

I just can't figure it out to be honest. Perry

I believe that they are too proud to go to Jesus in prayer and ask Him for forgiveness.

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

Danny . . .I love that picture of the family feeding the geese, however, the kids who are crossing the bridge behind the other geese better be careful. They might step into some geese/ goose ( ? ) shit and fall in the water and drown !

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

Oh, sorry . . .didn't realize that was a LION behind the bridge geese. Well, I hope IT doesn't sllip on the goose shit and falls in the water and drowns either.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit