Another Bold Faced Lying Watchtower (Aug. 1, 06)

by metatron 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• metatron
    metatron

"Dignity for All - Soon!" , proclaims the 8/1/'06 Watchtower cover!

Do Jehovah's Witnesses really believe that dignity for all is soon? No, they do not.

We know this from studying the Revelation Climax book, as on page 284 and 285. Everyone who is not a Jehovah's Witness -( which is

99.9 percent of the human race, based on 6 million Witnesses out of about 6 billion people) will be killed by Jehovah at Armageddon.

Since "Deliverance is at Hand" , as the Watchtower told us at the summer convention, all non-Witnesses will "die in public shame"

( Revelation Climax page 285), as eaten by "the birds of heaven". Is that "Dignity for All - Soon"?

Another flat-out, bold-faced deliberate lie by the Watchtower Society - as based on their own beliefs.

metatron

• headmath
    headmath

Another case of the WTS using scare tatics to increase theii membership!. I want to see the WTS get hanged by their toenails at armageddon.

• A Paduan
    A Paduan
    Do Jehovah's Witnesses really believe; that dignity for all is soon?; No, they do not.

Don't they believe that you're gonna be on the receiving end of THEIR dignity, and get ALL THE DIGNITY YOU RIGHTEOUSLY DESERVE for not believing them ?

• carla
    carla

What do they mean by 'dignity'? Can you please give the jw definition for me? thanks

I understand the jw definition of the word 'all' means only jw's and the word 'soon'? hahahahaha I know full well what 'soon' means in jwese.

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

Where's Bill Clinton when you need him?
    It all depends on what you mean by the word dignity.

(er -- certainly not what Webster means)

Fats

• Effervescent
    Effervescent

It should read "Dignity for all of US"...

What does that mean anyways??? That doesn't really mean anything to me... although it sounds pretty, it doesn't have a whole lot of meaning.

Do you have the whole magazine? I'd be interested to know what that article is really about. I'm sure it's another...

"You're all gonna die soon and we're going to take your houses and watch buzzards eat your corpses from your own front windows" article.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Every Jehovah's Witness member will grow old and die just like everyone else. There is no Armageddon that will annihilate 6.5 billion people,and install Watchtower leaders as world rulers. Below~Meet the God of the Watchtower as good cop bad cop

paradise20on20earth203.jpg

deliverance2006_front.jpg Above WT 'Paradise lost to paradise regained' aka the "paradise book" was published in 1958 i was born to JW pioneer parents in 1957 so this was my first 'theocratic' coloring book

Watchtower 'dignity'

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo
    die in public shame

The WTBTS is LIVING in Public shame, and it doesn't know it.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Jer 25:33 33 " And the slain of Jehovah shall be at that day from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth: they shall not be lamented, neither gathered, nor buried; they shall be manure upon the ground. This pic above (not from the WT) is nearly identical to a Black and White 2' X 4' "visual aid" that my elder dad used in public talks all over during the mid 1960's.

• Perry
    Perry

Danny,

My father used this scripture repeatedly while I was growing up...it was one of his favorites. The only one that surpassed in times quoted was Zeph: 2: 2,3.

Like unreasoning animals, most JW's cannot mentally fathom God's method of Salvation: faith in Christ through the Grace of God and its resulting membership in God's family. They only respond to being slapped and assaulted by others. It is so sad that they miss the relationship of peace that God offers.Why do they turn their back on God's Grace and comfort and embrace fear and judgement?

I just can't figure it out to be honest.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit