Letter from the WTBTS

by sammielee24 29 Replies latest jw friends

• garybuss
    garybuss

My questions were actually all answered very well by a man named Franz in a book he wrote.
    I did try to confirm some things he wrote in the book and I got a very hostile reaction from two separate Witnesses I consulted. I assumed that meant Mr. Franz got it right.

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

soon

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

My questions were actually all answered very well by a man named Franz in a book he wrote.

So were a lot of mine. I agree with you that he must have gotten it right. If he hadn't, the wt would face it head-on, rather than demonizing him, and it.

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

Over a period of two years, I wrote the society 4 times and have to this day 13 years later never received a reply. As a poster said they are quick to cash a check, but you might as well send you mail to the trash bin if you are awaiting for a reply from them.

• blondie
    blondie

I guess there must be a list of magic questions to get a response.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered
    :Behold! The incredible efficiency of Jehover's Organization.

I just got a "quickbuild" letter in the mail yesterday. I haven't been to a "quickbuild" in about 8 years. Should I go?

Dismembered

• parakeet
    parakeet

Like Armageddon, it will arrive "real soon now."

• blondie
    blondie

8 years, Dismembered! The BOE is instructed every year in the KM to update that file. I wonder if they send letters to deceased brothers?

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings Blondie,

They do to Da'd ones like me.

Dismembered

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

sam, It's just like waiting on Jehovah. Steve

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit