"So Alone"

by scout575 24 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

OFG- Have I told you how much I love your photos. I want to do your job!

• Warlock
    Warlock

That was my "I agree".

Warlock

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

... Or, get a dog/puppy....

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    This post is taken from the section entitled, 'Testimonies of former Christians' on the ex.Christian.net message board. Its post #8 in a thread entitled, 'The god who let me down time and time again. The poster's name is Pandora. If you're an exiting JW thinking about joining a different church, please become familiar with the perspectives of former Christians.

Well that explains it! I was trying to send you prozac thru the keyboard.

• anewme
    anewme

Sparky, I was feeling bad for Scout! (I was trying to be funny)

OMG! OFG your picture is ABSOLUTELY BREATHTAKING!!!!

That's what being alone in nature can accomplish!

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass
    OFG your picture is ABSOLUTELY BREATHTAKING!!!!

you can check out the rest of my "alone" pictures here:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/116930/1.ashx

• scout575
    scout575

Oops, sorry about the initial blankness of the post, but its absolutely baking hot here in England and the sun has fried me ( already somewhat limited ) brains.

Looks like there's more concern on this site than there was in the above poster's churches.

• anewme
    anewme

Oh I see! You are commenting on Wing Commander's post about looking at other churches and you shared this experience. This is not YOUR sad experience, but someone elses.

I see.

Well, I feel alot better now knowing YOU our dear Scout does not feel so all alone!

And so true. There is lonliness everywhere, not just at the KH.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    Oops, sorry about the initial blankness of the post, but its absolutely baking hot here in England and the sun has fried me ( already somewhat limited ) brains.

Oh really? I thought it never got to hot there. Or was I wrong about that.?

Yesterday it was 106 heat index here in Indiana [actual temp about 100F I think]. Today it is 107F in Kansas. And we are just in the midwest - Arizona is an over compared to that. How hot can it be there? A glance shows a high of 88F in London today.

Jeff

• parakeet
    parakeet

Scout,
    Thanks for the warning, but the people least likely to get sucked into an oppressive belief system are exJWs. Most of us have already been through the JW "Christian" hell, and we're pretty well armed against getting burned twice (excuse the pun).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit