Do you get speeding tickets often, or get away with alot of traffic tickets

by JH 31 Replies latest jw friends

• kls
    kls

LMAO, OMG. Thats what i was doing . I kept smiling really big in hopes he would have pity on me

but noooooooooothe big poop .

• JH
    JH
    I kept smiling really big

He seemed to be smiling too.....thinking of the good dinner he would have tonight with the extra money he'd be making off you.....

• kls
    kls

Oh ya , the cop ( poophead ) says that i can fight the ticket in court and i started to laugh and told the cop( poophead) that i think the judge would just laugh at me when he finds out the car i am driving and the size of the motor ,not to mention big tires.

Think i better just pay my fine

• JH
    JH

Why were you so much in a rush? I know that it's hot out.....

Did you want a banana split at the dairy queen that bad?

• kls
    kls

Why were you so much in a rush? I know that it's hot out.....

Did you want a banana split at the dairy queen that bad?

Well if i knew i was going to get stopped maybe i could have bribed the cop with my big teets (Teeth) and a sunday

• nowisee
    nowisee

a little tip: if you ever get a speeding ticket, or a ticket that involves points, when you pay it you should send your payment + a dollor or two (at least in us). that confuses the computer and i am told that it stays open and you never get the points counted against you. from one speeder to the others.

• kls
    kls
    a little tip: if you ever get a speeding ticket, or a ticket that involves points, when you pay it you should send your payment + a dollor or two (at least in us). that confuses the computer and i am told that it stays open and you never get the points counted against you. from one speeder to the others

Really ? Do you know of anyone that has done this and it worked?

I gots ta know

• nowisee
    nowisee

sorry kls. i don't know first hand. but i am told it is true. certainly worth a try. i would do it.

• blondie
    blondie

Never had a speeding ticket...I rarely speed, can't say never.

It's a waste of money.

Many states have an online feature where you can look up who gets speeding tickets. I did a check on all the elders in 3 congregations. 2 were very bad boys..........

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

My last ticket was in 1975

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit