IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM SHUNNED FATHER - PLEASE READ

by SHUNNED FATHER 33 Replies latest jw friends

• lawrencehughesfriend at yahoo
    lawrencehughesfriend at yahoo

I just found a copy of what I sent Scully by Private Messaging after s/he would not let me post it in the other thread. Note that I simply said I fortunately could post items that 535 other people could get on the christianwitnesses fellowship website. Also that if silenced I would be motivated to also post elsewhere.

Hi, Scully. Given your power here I will try to comply although noting:

(1) This was put on a different side-page, not on Friends. It is also not identical to what Lawrence posted as what he posted was exceedingly long and I condensed it so that it could fit onto a page so that more people could read it better, it could be better photocopied and distributed etc;

(2) Since you, not just for once a month get to run ads for for-profit businesses across the top of the screen every single second here, your saying that a non-profit effort to save children's lives which has been posted here only occasionally (about once a month) seems unjust.

Still, you appear to be a moderator for this board or know how to get them to delete people, so you have all the cards for getting things done your way.

If you do silence my voice (note that I say MY and not WE, ma'am/sir, for I did this post, not Lawrence), then I am happy to note that I do have an alternative website with 535 signed in who will be happy to keep informed of the news. Also others will know what you have done, and I for one shall be motivated to ask friends help me post the news farther and wider on the internet (and in the real world) to compensate for the lost freedom of speech wrought as a result of your temper.

J. Mason Emerson/Joe

913 492-1564

---------------------------------- If you wish to say you "win" from the verbal exchange, so be it. I believe that Lawrence and the kids need to come out as the WINNERS even more so, though and would ask for peace and focus on what he is asking. I'm going to relax a bit and then start posting and emailing his call for help a whole lot and invite other readers to do that too. Thanks

• Scully
    Scully
    Please post here the email I sent you in full and unaltered.

You most certainly do have a copy of the message that you sent me. You can access your sent messages by clicking this link: Sent

And since you have requested it, I'm more than happy to post the message you sent to me, in its entirety. I will however do you the courtesy of editing out your telephone number (which I have no intention of using) because it would be unacceptable to me if members of JWD would use it to disturb your privacy.

Sent on17-Jul-06 18:11 Jul 17, 2006
    Sent Bylawrencehughesfriend at yahoo
    TitleFrom J Mason Emerson
    MessageHi, Scully. Given your power here I will try to comply although noting:

(1) This was put on a different side-page, not on Friends. It is also not identical to what Lawrence posted as what he posted was exceedingly long and I condensed it so that it could fit onto a page so that more people could read it better, it could be better photocopied and distributed etc;

(2) Since you, not just for once a month get to run ads for for-profit businesses across the top of the screen every single second here, your saying that a non-profit effort to save children's lives which has been posted here only occasionally (about once a month) seems unjust.

Still, you appear to be a moderator for this board or know how to get them to delete people, so you have all the cards for getting things done your way.

If you do silence my voice (note that I say MY and not WE, ma'am/sir, for I did this post, not Lawrence), then I am happy to note that I do have an alternative website with 535 signed in who will be happy to keep informed of the news. Also others will know what you have done, and I for one shall be motivated to ask friends help me post the news farther and wider on the internet (and in the real world) to compensate for the lost freedom of speech wrought as a result of your temper.
    J. Mason Emerson/Joe
    XXX XXX-XXXX
    I find it quite interesting that you chose to derail Lawrence's thread with your initial post and slam me for locking your repeat/"spam" topic.

lawrencehughesfriend at yahooRe: IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM SHUNNED FATHER - PLEASE READ
    Post 2 of 7
    since 17-Jul-06

I put a shorter form of Lawrence's letter in the totally different Blood section on this board and Scully locked the thread, said s/he and some others get tired of Lawrence asking for help. I also posted a copy on the following website which has 535 other people signed in and am emailing and going to post copies on forums all over the place all the more. Since for-profit ads are run across this website every second I think his posting updates just once in a while and with requests for help is only fair. I'm glad a team of attorneys agreed to help him for free. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ChristianWitnesses/

By the way, forms for chartering autonomous Bible reading groups are in the FILES section there; PHOTOS shows many of the 535 (me too) signed in on the website; at the bottom are MESSAGES which include the mentioned shorter form of what Lawrence says for the convenience of everybody wanting to help. I've donated twice before; and since, even with the attorneys, our help is still needed, will gladly do so again and hope you other readers do the same.

IP: RQ/REzXnIVtWAmlT17-Jul-06 18:48 Jul 17, 2006 by lawrencehughesfriend at yahoo: Correct formatting
    17-Jul-06 18:57 Jul 17, 2006 by lawrencehughesfriend at yahoo: Correct formatting

and now that you've been exposed as a bully, you want to hide behind Lawrence's crusade. This isn't about "winning" for me, but I'm not going to let you bully me or the other Forum Assistants into allowing you to breech agreements that Lawrence himself made with the site owner to the effect that he would be the only individual to post messages regarding fund-raising for his cause.

Let the reader use discernment.

• lawrencehughesfriend at yahoo
    lawrencehughesfriend at yahoo

I am indeed a major supporter of Lawrence and the kids. What I've posted above is the same as what you've finally posted. Again, let's keep this thread focused on what Lawrence says so as to help our kids and any grandkids. Please stop relooping back away from that important topic.

edited for spamming.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    edited for spamming.

And now lets put this baby to rest......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit