IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM SHUNNED FATHER - PLEASE READ

by SHUNNED FATHER 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

From an earlier post on the case

SHUNNED FATHERLAWSUIT AGAINST WATCHTOWER SOCIETY - UPDATE

The lawsuit is NOT over. Two court decisions are being appealed this fall. I have a team of lawyers working on these Appeals and they are confident that they can be won........so much so, that they are working Pro Bono. Another Notice of Motion ( new action ) has been filed in Surrogate Court recently. Thanks for your support.

The Protest Rally last week in Toronto ( June 23) was a huge success. We got National News coverage.

Lawrence

this was after the following was posted by DannyHazzard

DannyHaszardRe: WATCHTOWER LAWSUIT UPDATE
    Should climb high in news ranking Calgary Dad Vows To Appeal Ruling Dismissing His Claim In ...

770chqr.com, Canada - 9 minutes ago

... Society. Bethany died from leukemia in 2002 after being given blood transfusions contrary to her jehovah's witnesses faith. Hughes ...
    Calgary Dad Vows To Appeal Ruling Dismissing His Claim In Jehovah's Case Jun, 13 2006 - 3:20 PM
    CALGARY/AM770CHQR - Options are running out for a Calgary dad trying to sue on behalf of the estate of his late teenage daughter.

A Calgary judge has ruled "conflict of interest" in the case of Lawrence and his daughter Bethany Hughes, meaning he cannot represent his Bethany's estate. This basically closes the door on his lawsuit against the Watchtower Society.

Bethany died from leukemia in 2002 after being given blood transfusions contrary to her jehovah's witnesses faith.

Lawrence Hughes says he's disappointed.

Hughes says the conflict of interest was based on the fact he and Bethany didn't agree on her treatments. He says he has 20 days to appeal.

Bethany's lawyer is applauding Tuesday's ruling from Calgary's Court of Queen's Bench.

• lawrencehughesfriend at yahoo
    lawrencehughesfriend at yahoo

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ChristianWitnesses/ posts comments from readers in the Weekly Bible Reader

the picture of the happy lady symbolize happiness, the website's overall objective; photos of myself and many others are in the section called PHOTOS (see on left side of the screen); chartering forms are in the FILES section. Sometimes I put other pictures such as scenery on the front page.

Thank you, Scully. You seemed to make a studied effort to explain in your post just then. I just hope you and other moderators continue in the same fashion.

On a tangent, I'm delighted to see the Watchtower Society's membership is cutting donations of time and money to them.

Scully, I just read your second post. I simply said 535 had signed in. Please do not even start to imply any such connection between watchtower and those wanting the WTS to go down including myself. I have suffered much. I am a gentleman. Peace.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    I have had and still have a number of different email addresses but so do many others, possibly yourself too Mr/Mrs Finally-Free. Plus, unlike yourself, I've even given my real name and phone number while promoting a genuine Christian fellowship to replace the Watchtower Society:

Smells more like another cult to me. You're employing the same tactics the Watchtower uses, and trying to divert from the issue. As you are the one who violated the terms of service on this board, it is your conduct that is in question here, not mine.

I don't have to defend or justify anything to the likes of you.

W

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Never mind, I think I get it.

It said "Thanks Randy." There was no signing of another person's name. I'm glad you say you got it.... The Watchtower Society is the cult; ours is a fellowship as anyone can see for themselves: http://ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/ChristianWitnesses

• Scully
    Scully
    The Watchtower Society is the cult; ours is a fellowship

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck....

It is a fellowship of Christians. Readers can look and see for themselves. The link is up above.

• Scully
    Scully
    I just read your second post. I simply said 535 had signed in. Please do not even start to imply any such connection between watchtower and those wanting the WTS to go down including myself. I have suffered much. I am a gentleman. Peace.

You must have forgotten the next sentence you sent to me stating that you would be "motivated" to make it known that I had hindered your so-called freedom of speech and would have your "friends" broadcast that information "farther and wider over the Internet" and in "the real world".

While I do not question your suffering, I am not fooled by your claims of being a gentleman. That poorly veiled threat was a bullying coercive tactic toward the Forum Assistants/Moderators of JWD as far as I'm concerned, and it has been forwarded to the site owner and moderator team for action. Don't be surprised if you find that your account is restricted as a result of your threat. In the meantime, it would be wise to read the messages in your Inbox while you still have the opportunity.

Please post here the email I sent you in full and unaltered. I don't have a copy of it myself but it does not go as you say. Also this thread needs to deal with Lawrence's call for help so I will repost it:

edited for spamming.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit