OMG I'm becoming a wikipedia addict!

by TresHappy 16 Replies latest jw friends

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I find myself there several times a day. Anyone else?

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

Forgive my ignorance...what's a wikipedia?

• FMZ
    FMZ

Tres, I'm the same. If I hear about something I'm not familiar with, I hit up Wikipedia. I can spend an hour just reading the articles, reading any related articles. A thirst for knowledge ;) :P

Also, I probably make a trip to imdb.com once a day whenever someone says "Hey, did you see that movie?".

I love the internet.

FMZ

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

Like an 'open' encyclopedia where people add things to it.

BSoM

• seahart
    seahart

Been there once or twice,but no addiction. Now Craigslist is another story. I can't stop. Maybe someone could come up with a site for people dealing with their relationship to web pages. Hmmmm....

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I find that all the alternating between black, blue, and red text in the articles makes them difficult to read, just my $.02

• greendawn
    greendawn

I also find it useful for getting a good overall picture of a subject and use it often but of course it's not an addiction.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

What's Craigslist?

• apfergus
    apfergus

Wikipedia is a wonderful thing. When I get bored I find myself clicking on the "random article" button just to pass the time.

• seahart
    seahart

Crazyb, It's an online(duh)classifed. I have bought and sold so much stuff. I Love it. It's also fun to see what junk people try to pawn off on others.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit