OMG I'm becoming a wikipedia addict!

by TresHappy 16 Replies latest jw friends

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Craigslist is a good resource. I've gotten a computer and a printer from listings on there.
    Wikipedia basically owns. What's nice is in Firefox (which also owns), you can have a Wikipedia search engine at the top, so you don't even have to go to the site to search for topics.

• FMZ
    FMZ

Another great one if you want to read damn interesting articles is... would you believe? www.damninteresting.com They have good regular content, and some pretty amazing articles... good stuff

FMZ

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    I find that all the alternating between black, blue, and red text in the articles makes them difficult to read,

same here...........its almost like reading a WT........read a paragraph ........stop............its too distracting for me.

• Bstndance
    Bstndance

i love wiki. if you get bored you just bounce from article to article learning about stuff.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Craigslist - it started in San Francisco, I think. When my friend had her baby, she saw a craigslist listing for baby models...well she answered it and he was selected for JC Penney catalog a few years back. He's now 3 and is featured in Kohls ads...all from answering a post on craigslist!

• Bstndance
    Bstndance

oh yeah, I'm a Google Earth junkie too!!

• Snoozy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit