LONG TIME - NO SEE

by Kent 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Kent
    Kent

Hi all;

BBQ in Norway? Sounds like fun. I hope to be able to attend, we'll see. Let us know when you settle on a date.

I will go for a weekend in about the middle of July. I guess that's about the best time when most people has the chanse to come. That's also a time when weather in Norway normally is good, so I guess that's all I can say just now.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Cheers Kent!

Good to hear from you!

Randy

• binadub
    binadub

Hello, Kent:

Long time so see is right.

I don't know if I would be welcome, but if you do something next year, maybe I would plan to visit. After all, in spite of all, you were my first Internet/e-mail experience. And look what it led to.

In any case, give my regards to Norm as well.

~Ros

• Kent
    Kent

I don't know if I would be welcome, but if you do something next year, maybe I would plan to visit.

Why wouldn't you be welcome, binadub? Of course you would! There is absolutely no reason why you shouldn't, so just relax. Differences of opinion will always be there, and when someone in "good standing" meet someone like me online, it would be a miracle if he wouldn't react, he, he. Dont think about that, my friend. I hope you have been able to make a better life after leaving the Witchpower, and that's what it's all about. Having a good life.

• Fleur
    Fleur

Wow, Kent...one of the people who had such a profound effect on me during my oh-so early days as a little zygote apostate-let LOL. Good to hear you're doing well :)

I don't know if I ever said it, so I'll say it now that I have the chance. Thank you, for all you've posted in all the places you've posted. You are a trailblazer and always will be.

hugs

Essie

(Was Esmeralda here and on H20 till I lost the freakin password!)

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Pencil my name in your book Vikingman. I plan to be there even if I have to camp in your backyard and share my tent with an apostate

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Sounds like a brilliant idea - finances permitting then I would like to come. However one thought since Eman usually does his thing in July it may stretch resources for some (me included) to make both in one month.

German ExJW and Van Gogh might be up for it too!

• Dansk
    Dansk

Crumpet, apparently Mike isn't holding a BBQ next year It's understandable as he wants to relax and enjoy one rather than being the host of one.

Ian

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    Crumpet, apparently Mike isn't holding a BBQ next year It's understandable as he wants to relax and enjoy one rather than being the host of one.

Ian

Tell the truth - you guys beyed at the moon all night, clogged his bog and left him with a fridge full of demons and bad spirits

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

uncle Bruce had I known which way the moon was I probably woulda done some beying!

Dansk - that is completely understandable that he would be keen to take a break - I hope he comes along to Kents which I will definitely look into going to. I've never been to Norway so it will be an interesting experience. I may even persuade mr C to come - although what he will make of Kent I have no idea! LOL!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit