LONG TIME - NO SEE

by Kent 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Kent
    Kent

Hi Folks! It's a long time since I've been visiting any boards, and maybe it's upon time. Anyway, I'm still allive and well, and I'm thinking of making a BBQ in Norway next summer. Will anyone be interested in coming? There is real cheap airline tickets to Norway from Europe and the UK, with Ryan Air, and if anyone comes to Oslo - Torp they will be just about 40 miles from us. For getting rooms I'm certain I can fix rooms not more expensive than in Weston Super Mare, so that shouldn't be a problem. If anyone is interested, it would be fine. I might even get a band to play!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day Kent!

It's a bit far from downunder but who knows, it sure sounds good. You live in a fantastic country.

Anyway, just popping on to this thread to say G'day!

Cheers, Ozzie

• Simon
    Simon

Hi Kent

Good to hear you're still live and kicking... hope the BBQ goes well.

I doubt we'll be able to make it with the kids but we'll see ...

Cheers
    - Simon

• avengers
    avengers

Good ro see you again.

Sounds fun to me.
    I don't know if I'll be in Europe next summer,
    but if I am I will come.

I'll let you know ahead of time.

Andy.

ps. Is it possible to camp where you live? How's the weather mostly in the summer in Norway.

• Kent
    Kent

Hi all!

Nice seeing you all again. And yes, Simon, I'm still allive kickin'. It would be nice if you could manage it, but you'll sort that out, I'm sure,

Is it possible to camp where you live? How's the weather mostly in the summer in Norway.

Yes, It's possible to camp. No problems at all. In the sommer it's usually about 20 - 28 degrees celsius, but this summer have been hot. Up to 38 degrees! Also, there has been almost no rain this summer, but that can never be guaranteed, of course. But temperatures are great. Actually not that different from England.

It would be great to have a real good party here, since we never had an international gathering of this type here. So, it really is upon time, I guess. But for the ones wanting to camp, it's easy. And the ones who would like a hotel, I'm sure I can get good prizes. Possibly cheaper than in Weston.

Let's see how many are interested, and I will check with some places! Kent

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Hey welcome back

• LDH
    LDH

Wow, hi Kent. Hope you're doing well.

Lisa

• Robdar
    Robdar

Hi Kent, welcome back.

BBQ in Norway? Sounds like fun. I hope to be able to attend, we'll see. Let us know when you settle on a date.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings Kent,

Nice to see you!

Dismembered

• sf
    sf

{{ a nice warm hug }} Please give Norm a nice warm hug for me too.

Thanks!!

sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit