Ted Jaracz a molester?

by Confession 34 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Confession
    Confession

I've seen little bites about this for over a year. I understand that somewhere there is a video in which a woman named Pat Garza publicly accuses WTS Governing Body member Ted Jaracz of having molested her as a child.

Does anyone have this video? How can I view it? Do we have any other interview transcripts on this?

• Grammy
    Grammy

http://www.silentlambs.org/Archive2.htm

I found this...it is no longer available however...you may be able to contact someone there though.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Pat Garza died a while back and it seems her accusations have died along with her. We may never know the real truth about this

• Confession
    Confession

Thanks, Lady Lee. Does anyone have this video?

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Pat Garza died a while back and it seems her accusations have died along with her. We may never know the real truth about this

I agree LL.

I've heard some rumors and honestly who's to say at this point. I say let the poor woman rest in peace.

I am fairly disgusted with a weird little group who call themselves Jah Christians who parade her name, as well as many others, around the Internet on some sort of mindless quest. They'll pop up here from time to time.

• JapanBoy
    JapanBoy

Hi......this is very interesting to me as theodore [TED] J is a very close relative of mine. Thanks

• free2beme
    free2beme

That is the problem with child molestation accusation, the accusation has as much power as truth, even if it may not be. Most people just assume it is from the beginning.

• Confession
    Confession

I don't want to be presumptuous. I just want to know if anyone know where I can get a copy of that video. Maybe Silent Lambs?

• Tristram
    Tristram

Japanboy:

Hi......this is very interesting to me as theodore [TED] J is a very close relative of mine. Thanks

Having never met the man, is he really as mean as everyone says he is?

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Hi Japan boy, You say he is a very close relative of yours? Then you must know more than us. Please do tell what yoy know

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit