WHERE IS MARY, DOC, UNCLE BRUCE, AND GUMBY?

by juni 48 Replies latest jw friends

• juni
    juni
    Unclebruce, that artwork of your neighbour's looks swimmingly like a.....iwon'tsayithere

Oh my god jgnat! Great minds think alike. I just didn't know how to put it delicately.

Juni

• Lo-ru-hamah
    Lo-ru-hamah

I don't know where Mary, Doc and Gumby live but if it looks anything like where Uncle Bruce lives, it is no wonder they aren't finding the time for posting.

Uncle Bruce, those are beautiful pictures. I wish I lived in a place half as gorgeous as yours. Nice metal art too.

Loruhamah

• talley
    talley

Oh my, what beautiful pictures.

Thank you unclebruce.

• LDH
    LDH

my first thought.....before I read the caption....what the heck is that huge sperm thingy?

Bega Valley centre for bible indoctrination and cult enrichment:

Now this and the accompanying picture were just HILARIOUS.

I loved the others too.

Thanks.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Thanks for enjoying the pics folks (yes richards paddock sculpure is known localy as the big sperm :)

Monday nights I've been doing a welding metalwork course. My dad was a plumber so I was practically born with an oxy torch in my hand but it's been great getting expert tuition from old boilermakers.

pelican:

alt

Emus:

Wallaby:

Road to the beach through spottedg gum forest with cycad understory:

Camera ready on the lookout for stinkies (which is what I call all bush beasts from little tiger mice to wedgetailed eagles):

Bithry Inlet (my favorite swimming spot - it has free bbq, toilets and picnic tables and there's rarely a soul there .. um apart from giant goannas):

alt

alt

A big stinky on my neighbours lawn (just near the beach above):

Mice Plague! (the chicken wire is to protect the plants from bark munching wallabies)

A Demon-eyesed Stinky (eastern grey kangaroo) in the forest:

Milking Shed - don't make 'em like they used to (yes it's still used - note cows on right):

more demon-eyes stinkies: fire finches? (I'm yet to learn the right setting to avoid demon-eye :)

Rooted art/anti-art (these weigh in excess of a ton - oh the fun you can have with an excavator :)

• vitty
    vitty

uncle Bruce

The picture with the shot with the leafy lane looks just where I live !!!!!!!!! Its the view I have when im on my computer. I made me look twice

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

You must live in a lovely spot vitty,

I wish everyone here had a camera. I'd love to see where everyone lived - good bad or ugly. I lived in Sydney for 15 years and recon I could take some interesting shots from places not usually seen (the harbour bridge from industrial areas and the like).

Here people like to make a statement with rusty mail boxes and the like:

Being raised in the suburbs I think it's funny that the owners these mailboxes are big wigs of Australias corporate and academic world" (I offered to replace one so the mail wouldn't get wet and they were horrified! lol.

We won't be beaten on Alpacapoo:

An ancient Australian war chariot:

• kazar
    kazar

Great pics. Georgeous seascapes!

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Beautiful pictures, Unc

Rabbit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest