WHERE IS MARY, DOC, UNCLE BRUCE, AND GUMBY?

by juni 48 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon

They are sulking because their immature thread with "rude words and pictures" were deleted.

Very childish (both the thread and response)

• gumby
  • Highlander
    Highlander

Hey it's Gumby!!!

• under_believer
    under_believer

It seems like a surprising reaction from them if all that happened was a thread was deleted...

• Dansk
    Dansk

Don't encourage Gumby and Uncle Bruce - it's been nice and quiet!

Seriously, I miss you guys!

Ian

• free2beme
    free2beme

Relocated to reeducation camps by the Society secret service. They said they are Watchtower terrorist and no trail will be held. They will be detained for our safety, until they deem them to be safe to reenter society and preach the word of Jehovah the way they see fit or if they refuse, they will be left to die in the camps until Armageddon comes and takes them out. Which is suppose to be by the end of the week, or Tuesday.

• Mary
    Mary

Simon, I've sent you a PM.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Hmm..must be some other "Doc" :P

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

They are sulking because their immature thread with "rude words and pictures" were deleted.

Very childish (both the thread and response)

to leave someplace that they feel they can't laugh and joke and be "themselves" is childish? i mean, we all know gumby. we know about his nut shining routine. he's crude, and crass and funny as hell. i know that you have had to have looked at his threads and laughed. why is the response different than what you'd think someone would do when an action is taken and not explained? to me that is childish. perhaps now my post count will be lowered or my account deleted. perish the thought

• Warlock
    Warlock

They have gone back (probably never left) to the Org. and they are going to turn us all in. They were just here as spies and have done their jobs.

They had to go back, because as you ALL know, Armageddon is coming any day now............it's just around the corner. "Prepare to Meet Thy Doom"

Warlock

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit