Whats your fav quote from a movie

by Es 69 Replies latest jw friends

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

"Your'e fifty years old. There's nothing tragic about that unless your'e trying to be twenty-five."

- Sunset Boulevard.

• Warlock
    Warlock

"Hey, Blondie!" Guess what movie? The G.B. & U.

Warlock

• crankytoe
    crankytoe

From one of those Pink Panther movies,

"Hello little puppy, --OW! I thought you said your dog doesn't bite!"

".......That is not my dog,"

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR
    What we got here is... failure to communicate. Boss Paul, Cool Hand Luke

Don't drive angry. Do not drive angry. Phil Connors, Groundhog Day

So, I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window, open it, and stick your head out and yell, "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!!" Howard Beale, Network

You've put me off women. I'm gay now. And not just a little gay-full on, Liberace gay. Seth, Love Stinks

Johnny Fontane never gets that movie. That part is perfect for him, it'll make him a big star, and I'm gonna run him out of the business - and let me tell you why: Johnny Fontane ruined one of Woltz International's most valuable proteges. For five years we had her under training - singing lessons, acting lessons, dancing lessons. I spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on her, I was gonna make her a big star. And let me be even more frank, just to show you that I'm not a hard-hearted man, and that it's not all dollars and cents: She was beautiful; she was young; she was innocent. She was the greatest piece of ass I've ever had, and I've had 'em all over the world. And then Johnny Fontane comes along with his olive oil voice and guinea charm, and she runs off. She threw it all away just to make me look ridiculous! And a man in my position can't afford to be made to look ridiculous! Jack Woltz, The Godfather

My father made him an offer he couldn't refuse. Micheal Corleone, The Godfather

Oh. Where you going?... Oh, you men are all alike. Seven or eight quick ones and then you're out with the boys to boast and brag. YOU BETTER KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT. Oh... I think I love him. Elizabeth (Frederick Frankenstein's fiancee) Young Frankenstein

What are they gonna say about him? What are they gonna say? That he was a kind man? That he was a wise man? That he had plans? That he had wisdom? Bullshit man! Photojournalist (played by Dennis Hopper) Apocalypse Now
  • Gregor
    Gregor

Bette Midler in "Beaches" - "OK, enough about me. Let's talk about you. What do you think of me?"

From "Jarhead" Marine in showers to another marine - "Hey that looks just like a penis, only smaller"

"The Grapes of Wrath" was full of wonderful lines. Time to watch it again.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

"Yes, they deserved to die and I hope they burn in hell!" Great movie!

However, when Chappelle did it for the "Samuel L Jackson" beer commercial, it was Hilarious! "It will get you Drunk" "This is how I talk! Haven't you seen any of my movies?????!!!!!!"

• undercover
    undercover

The Wolf: Jimmie, lead the way. Boys, get to work.

Vincent Vega: A please would be nice.

What?

I said a please would be nice.

Get it straight, gentlemen: I'm not here to say please, I'm here to tell you what to do. And if self-preservation is an instinct that you possess, you'd better do it and do it quick. If my help's not appreciated, lots of luck, gentlemen.

Jules Winnfield: No, Mr. Wolf, it ain't like that...

Vincent Vega: I don't mean any disrespect, I just don't like people barking orders at me.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you, it's because time is a factor here. I think fast, I talk fast, and I need you guys to act fast if you want to get out of this. So, pretty please, with sugar on top, clean the fucking car. -Pulp Fiction

I AM William Wallace! And I see a whole army of my country men, here, in defiance of tyranny. You've come to fight as free men, and free men you are. What will you do with that freedom? Will you fight?

Against that? No, we'll run, and we'll live.

Aye, fight and you may die, run, and you'll live... at least for a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willing to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM! -Braveheart

The trouble with Scotland is...that it's full of Scots King Edward Longshanks - Braveheart (with apologies to LittleToe)

• Es
    Es

Man there are so many movies i have never seen.

Ak-jeff-hehehhe someone had to qoute that heheh

xbehere- great quote

wasanelderonce- LOL i love that movie, hubby and i walk round syaing "Head down now" and the other line after charlie gets married and the father says "Lets get pissed" and went the scottish bagpiper goes down and he says "We have a piper down, we have a piper down" LOL

es

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Son, your ego's writing checks your body can't cash

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Have a million of them, but love this exchange from Tommy Boy:

Tommy: Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's ass by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather to take his word for it?
    Mr. Brady, Customer: [confused] What? I'm failing to make the connection here.
    Tommy: No, I meant, you can get a good look at a T-bone steak by sticking your head up a butcher's ass... No, wait. It's gotta be your bull.
    Richard: [embarrassed] Wow.

[saying it correctly]
    Tommy: I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's ass, but I'd rather take the butcher's word for it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit