Whats your fav quote from a movie

by Es 69 Replies latest jw friends

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Ah, I have so many from Full Metal Jacket...but these ones are good and I don't have to censor them:
    "God has a hard-on for marines because we kill everything we see! He plays His games, we play ours! To show our appreciation for so much power, we keep heaven packed with fresh souls! God was here before the Marine Corps! So you can give your heart to Jesus, but your ass belongs to the Corps! Do you ladies understand?"
    --Gunnery Sergeant Hartman
    "I wanted to see exotic Vietnam... the crown jewel of Southeast Asia. I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture... and kill them."
    --Private Joker

• Es
    Es

lol @ freetobeme, my 4 year old son loves that movie, he walks around saying "This chick is toast" its a pisser

es

• sandy
    sandy

"Do you have any control over how creepy you allow yourself to get?"

"Where do they teach you to talk like this? In some Panama City "Sailor wanna hump-hump" bar, or is it getaway day and your last shot at his whiskey? Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here."

How do you write women so well?
    Melvin Udall: I think of a man, and I take away reason and accountability.

AS GOOD AS IT GETS

I love, love, LOVE that movie . . .

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

I've got two quotes...

From To Wong Foo, Vita, Noxema and Chi Chi are looking at cars when they see an old Caddy convertible:
    Vita: I feel like Miss Jane Mansfield in this Car.
    Noxema: Ooohhhh, Jane Mansfield. Not a good auto reference.

From Office Space, at the end of the movie when Milton is at the resort:
    Milton: I'll do it. I'll burn this mother down.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

in an insane world..it was the sanest choice ----- terminator 2

all of these moments will be lost in time..like tears in rain ----- blade runner

"who is god" "well you know when you close your eyes and ask for something - well he's the guy who ignores you" ----- the island

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

MILTON: ... Guilt is like a bag of fucking bricks. All you gotta is set it down... Who are you carrying all those bricks for anyway? God? Is that it? God? Well I tell you. Let me give you a little inside information about God. God likes to watch. He's a prankster. Think about it. He gives man instincts. He gives you this extraordinary gift and then what does he do? I swear, for his own amusement, his own private cosmic gag reel he sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time. Look but don't touch. Touch but don't taste. Taste but don't swallow. And while you're jumping on one foot to the next, what is he doing? He's laughing his sick fucking ass off. He's a tightass. He's a sadist. He's an absentee-landlord! Worship that? Never!

Devils Advocate.

• undercover
    undercover

Love the Devil's Advocate quote....great movie

I'm a killer. A murdering bastard, you know that. And there are consequences to breaking the heart of a murdering bastard. - Kill Bill vol 2

Johnny Ringo: And you must be Doc Holliday.
    Doc Holliday: That's the rumor.
    You retired too?
    Not me. I'm in my prime.
    Yeah, you look it.
    And you must be Ringo. Look, darling, Johnny Ringo. The deadliest pistoleer since Wild Bill, they say. What do you think, darling? Should I hate him?
    Kate: You don't even know him.
    Yes, but there's just something about him. Something around the eyes, I don't know, reminds me of... me. No. I'm sure of it, I hate him.
    Wyatt Earp: He's drunk.
    Doc: In vino veritas.
    JR: Age quod agis.
    Credat Judaeus apella.
    Ecentus stultorum magister.
    In pace requiescat.
    Marshall White: Come on boys. We don't want any trouble in here. Not in any language.
    Doc: Evidently Mr. Ringo's an educated man. Now I really hate him. -Tombstone

• Kareoke Queen
    Kareoke Queen

"I carried a watermelon?" - Dirty Dancing

• greendawn
    greendawn

From Steel magnolias: "Time marches on and sooner or later you realize it is marchin' across your face."

From Indecent proposal: " If you ever want something badly, let it go. If it comes back to you, then it's yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never yours to begin with."

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

" You want the truth? Son, you can't handle the truth!' Nicholson

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit