Another lawsuit... this one in Oregon.

by Elsewhere 44 Replies latest jw friends

• serendipity
    serendipity

bttt- see Stillconcerned's request above.

• Masterji
  • Masterji
    Masterji

serendipty,

Didn't you know that the Prince of Persia had been reassign to Oregon?

M

• Swan
    Swan

bttt

• garbruce06atyahooo
    garbruce06atyahooo

It'll be on http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ChristianWitnesses/ pretty soon. That's where all the news is.

• Deleted
    Deleted

Wow. I think I might run me a few copies of that .pdf file and go leave them in doctors' offices, airports & laundromats. What a sorry state of affairs!

• QueenBee
    QueenBee

Since we're keeping this at the top, I have a question: If churches,etc. are either required or strongly encouraged to do background checks on volunteers and employees, pastors and other ministers, why don't JW's do this? Bee

• free2beme
    free2beme

I live in Oregon, and only learned about his on this board. No insult intended, but another example of how little news makers the Witnesses are.

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

Don't they still forward a letter with the publisher card? I thought their system was better than the FBI. It's funny how the WT "knows" what it wants to, and conveniently "doesn't know" if that benefits them. It's time for these people to be eliminated permanently.

• M.J.
    M.J.

Very true, mcsmike. If I'm not mistaken, you can't even comment at meetings at a new congregation until your card has been forwarded from your previous one. It seems like they got all the 'goods' on everyone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit