Another lawsuit... this one in Oregon.

by Elsewhere 44 Replies latest jw friends

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Dr Phil -A Predator in the House? 7-12-06 DR Phil has a show on Wensday we can start posting early at their message board

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

...this is our case, and YES, we can prove 'notice'.

Heads up; big California ruling came down this weekend..!

I'll post it tomorrow.

Keep the faith-

Kimberlee D. Norris

p.s. Please post EVERYWHERE:

If you were victimized by this man in Oregon or elsewhere, you are an important fact witness in this case.

Please contact:

Kimberlee Norris

or

[email protected]

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Kimberlee,

Amen! Keep us the great work. Will post as much as we can. And keep this posting at the top. Looking forward to seeing the big ruling. It has been a long time, and a lot of work.

Jim Whitney

• Gerard
    Gerard
    Complaint: Negligence, Breach of Confidential Relationship, Intentional Infliction of Severe Emotional Distress.

Strange that child abuse is not mentioned specifically.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Oh, but wasn't Crabb appointed by Jehovah's spirit though??
    I really hate that little comment. When I was made an MS about a month ago, I kept hearing that. It bothered the hell out of me--I was appointed by company men; by a rubberstamp, if you want to get more technical.

• Gerard
    Gerard

Kim,

Thank you for your persistance in courts. Please don't be seduced by settlements! We need strong desicions as precedents to stop the child molester heaven called WT.

• Gerard
    Gerard

I read that Jerry Anderson Crabb -the abuser- was convicted some time ago, that must be why he does not appear as a defendant.

• silentWatcher
    silentWatcher

bttt...

• Swan
    Swan

bttt

• Justitia Themis

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit