Well, I didn't do it

by serendipity 12 Replies latest jw friends

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

Hey Good for you. Don't worry about their fake concern that you didn't make it. When I started missing meetings, no one cared. They never came over, even when they found out that I had doubts. That's really being a loving Shepperd. Guess they were afraid of my friend being there. Ray Franz. That's right I said Ray Franz. He was in my house in the form of his books just waiting to meet the elders if they ever came over. They knew I had read his 2 books and told them I wanted to go over some info with the PO and the CO who promised me they were going to come over and look over the info. They never showed. The rest is history.

So enjoy a drink or two and have some fun, cause when it comes to it, they really don't care.

The Claw

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Nope, no Witnesses in Murphy! I wonder if there's a strict "No Soliciting" law around here because in the five years we've lived here the Witnesses have canvassed the neighborhood only once or twice and that was at least two or three years ago. Peaceful, really.

Some little girl (by her handwriting I am divining this) who lives in one of the higher end subdivisions sent around a note with a tract through the mail to "Resident, [my address]" a couple of months ago and I think I've seen what looks like a car full of Witnesses making RV's buzzing around the neighborhood on a Saturday morning, but that's about it.

I'm sure they have pronounced judgment on the Godless 'burb of Murphy, Texas and left our prospects of everlasting life the responsibility of the City Council. I'll have to remember to send them something at Christmas to say thanks.

Nina

• anewme
    anewme

Dont worry Serendipity, nothing earth shaking will happen to you if you dont go to the Convention.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit