Woop Woop!

Welcome to the board!

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

What's happening, orange?

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

OH MY GOD...THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!!!

I am not sure this board is ready for a double whammy like this.

welcome nick....mumsy

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi orange & welcome!

• watson
    watson

Brooke,

Is that a new picture? Very nice...

What's next? Can't wait.

Watson

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Has someone addressed this yet ... why if you are both Cheeseheads do you wear the gear of Flatlanders?

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    Has someone addressed this yet ... why if you are both Cheeseheads do you wear the gear of Flatlanders?

LOL....Well Daddy is from the Chicago area. We were raised Chicago Fans! My Mother side was Packer fans, we come from a broken home.

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Well that might explain your brother's head trauma. However, there is no excuse for you girl! The Cubs .... COME ON. Unless you live in Wrigleyville/Lakeview and go to the games (purely for the beer garden experience), right now Cubs fans should be ashamed. Like the thread that asks whether people are embarrassed to say they use to be JWs, Cubs fans are soon going to be asked that question.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    Well that might explain your brother's head trauma. However, there is no excuse for you girl! The Cubs .... COME ON. Unless you live in Wrigleyville/Lakeview and go to the games (purely for the beer garden experience), right now Cubs fans should be ashamed. Like the thread that asks whether people are embarrassed to say they use to be JWs, Cubs fans are soon going to be asked that question.

Pretty funny.....Yes I do get teased alot because I am a Cubs fan. Its ok, I am used to the losing. I love the game and the sport. Plus, I do go to the games(when I can) and watch them. I think my Grandfather(may he rest in peace) would be proud to know his Grand daughter is following in the tradition of losing every season and hoping for next year. Am I embarrassed? Nope not at all, I am proud to be on my losing team!

Short note...Someone has to route for them..right?

Brooke

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Well I guess we all have some type of cross to bare and yours is being a Cubs fan. May the Gods be with you my child.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit