whyamiheres brother

by orangeyougladimhear 40 Replies latest jw friends

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Nick, didn't need to be saved. Never baptized, wasn't involved with the religion, bench warmer in fact. Just went along with the idea of it all because it was how we were raised.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Orangeyouglad, what's on your head in your avatar...? Is it a condom!??

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    Nick, didn't need to be saved. Never baptized, wasn't involved with the religion, bench warmer in fact. Just went along with the idea of it all because it was how we were raised.

did i ask the gimp to speak?!HMMMM!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

No, It's a Chicago Bears Hat(turned backwards)! Chicago Bears rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Nick where is Dad he makes us look intelligent?! Brooke

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    Brooke doesn't have any puppies

toooooooo easy

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    did i ask the gimp to speak?!HMMMM!

LOL....I am talking to him on the phone...he is still trying to figure out how to post(hes a little slow)

Brooke

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

lol honey! He sounds like he'll fit right in here (you cant see where I'm pointing though!)

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

just what we need.. a male version of brooke...

oooooo OMG A MALE VERSION OF BROOKE!!!

ooo welcome ..lemme fluff up my feathers and pose purty for ya.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    No, It's a Chicago Bears Hat(turned backwards)! Chicago Bears rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Nick where is Dad he makes us look intelligent?! Brooke

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, I can see that now...he's pointing to a big C on the side of it.... Well, Nick, in case you'd like to know, Crumpet just added "Brooke's monkey-brother" to her crush list on anther thread - LOL. I wish my sister would join .... it sounds like you two are having fun on the phone and posting simultaneously...

• rekless
    rekless

Welcome, I'm the pup that you kicked and now I'm gonna put a boot in your arse.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit