describe yourself...

by Calliope 40 Replies latest jw friends

• puck
    puck

i'm 5' 1" (and 1/2). i'm slender, with very short naturally red hair, although it's getting more brownish as i get older. right now it's platinum (every summer). i, too, am a freckle-face and burn easily.

i have a dry, sarcastic sense of humor, except when i hear a dumb joke. those crack me up. i am easily amused. apparently i'm funny and cute. i also get angry fairly easily the last few years, but don't do much about it.

i work in a coffee house, so i deal with the public a lot. i don't much care for it.

i'm obsessive-compulsive about cleaning and counting. i often have insomnia.

i tend to be generous, cranky, serious, and kind -- sometimes all at once.

that's quite enough for now...

• damselfly
    damselfly

Hi, add another left eyebrow scar to the list. Mine is an old scar form when I was 4 and had chickenpox.

Erm..what else? 5'1 & curvy, blue eyes. Long brown hair that waves and drives me nuts.
    I like kitties and dragonflies, reading, crocheting and knitting. Feels a bit personal add-ish to me.
    Very shy at first but then I'm oodles of fun.

Dams

• Legolas
    Legolas

My favorite color is........................black.

I like the...................dark.

My sense of humor is....................dark.

My favorite time of the day is......................night.

Although, my skin is.......................light.

My hair is getting............................grey.

That's all I can tell you.

Warlock

ROTFLMAO!

• serendipity
    serendipity

I like Pina Coladas, and getting caught in the rain...

• merfi
    merfi

Ok, I'll bite --

<---------I look like that chick over there.

an intense summer gym phase has made me somewhat more formidable (in case the elders show up to ask if I want to reconsider my DA status and 'return to Jehovah'. ).
    My hair lives in a scrunchie during the summer = "jeep hair"
    I'm 5'5" and not sharing my weight, but I'm proportionate .
    I ALSO have an eyebrow scar -- right eyebrow. Fell into the TV when I was two.
    (my 8 yo just got his hereditary eyebrow scar two months ago -- fell on the radiator... no stitches, they glued him)
    My favorite thing to do is read and pass through learning phases.
    I love music... movies... walks on the beach in the moonlight...camping... wine and candlelight...
    oh wait, wrong site. Hang on...

Ok -- I love music -- it's often my therapy. Driving is another.
    I'm really not all that exciting. lol I'm pretty quiet until I trust you.... I write better than speak and often prefer that to in person. Weird, I know.....

About it from the merf...

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

Thats me in the picture. It was taken a year after Armageddon, and since we don't age in the New System, there hasn't been a need to up-date the photo.

Sorry to hear about the raccoon Robdar. I have several on my property and they have never given me any trouble. The deer can be pests, especially when they eat my cucumber plants. But the wild turkeys are the worst, wish they would learn to clean up after themselves. Fortunately my neighbors and myself all believe in live and let live, so nobody harms the wildlife.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

That's easy...

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Stealth453

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

That is because "witness boys" go for the wholesome sister type. Myself included the first shot at the can. By "wholesome sister type" I really mean someone with their own zip/postal code, someone capable of changing weather patterns by simply rolling over in bed. Someone that sweats in tides...

Witness girls.

YUK!!!

• In Between
    In Between

I'll try not to make this sound like a 'date-site' reply ... LOL!

I'm 6'0" ... when I inhale :)
    I have blonde thining hair - that seems to be the curse to most men nowdays. Sometime I get a little 'crazy' and shave it all off.
    Build - X-linebacker type with broad shoulders ... Lost 10 pounds last month! Yea!
    Blue eyes
    Neatly trimmed Goatee
    Most people guess me at 35 - especially those that hang out with me.

I'm very into music. I used to DJ, some radio work, weddings, frat-sorority parties, etc ...

While appearing a bit 'rugged' on the outside, I tend to be more of the 'warm, sensitive type' on the inside.

Other interst would include sports, travel, grilling (love to cook) dancing, the mountains, skiing, roller blading, most anything outdoors, going out to eat, margeritas on the patio, time spent with good 'real' friends :)

• jambon1
    jambon1

6ft Scottish man who likes to wear the kilt. Green eyes, moderately good looking. Loves fun and a good laugh. Short(ish) hair. Not fat, probobly viewed as skinny by some.

Is this some sort of fackin dateing forum or what!

J

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit