describe yourself...

by Calliope 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar

Good Girl or Bad Girl, you sound like fun. If you're ever in Kansas City, look me up.

• parakeet
    parakeet

<<<--------- I look just like this, except that I'm not green and I'm not a bird.

• beautifulisfree
    beautifulisfree

The best way to describe myself??

Lots of fun in a small package

I always found it odd that witness boys never seemed to show an interest in me....it was always the 'worldy' guys that asked me out....so conventions always made me depressed untill like 5 p.m. or so when I would walk outside or go out to eat. Did this happen to anybody else?? Or is it just me.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Awesome, Robdar, ditto to you. I'm from Madison, WI by the way. :)

• beautifulisfree
    beautifulisfree
    <<<--------- I look just like this, except that I'm not green and I'm not a bird.

OOOh You are SOOO cute parakeet...I love birdies

• happy1975
    happy1975

Okay, I'll bite....

5' 11" tall, trim figure - I like to work out, dark blonde hair and blue eyes. Lots of freckles.

Oh, and I'm also currently 3 months pregnant, although people who don't know me probably wouldn't be able to tell.

-Happy

• Warlock
    Warlock

Beautifulisfree,

I had the same problem.

Warlock

• Calliope
    Calliope

ho hum. okay, here goes.

6'0".
    thin.
    dark.
    brown eyes.
    freckles this time of year.
    dark hair past shoulders (just dyed it from being blond), naturally dark brown and lotsa silver.
    people say they love my smile. i don't really.

i'm told i intimidate people with my height and my personality. it just wants to be a compliment, but it doesn't feel like it.

lately, i've been pretty quiet around people. i'm getting to a point where i feel there's often little to add to a conversation. i listen a lot and more and more avoid trying to impress people. i'm analytical, not overly logical (ie "i did this task in 22 steps", only to find out it could've been done in 2).

for starters...

calliopé

• under_believer
    under_believer

I am 5'11". I am of average build. I could stand to lose ten pounds, no more. I am very inactive physically and should really start exercising.
    I have a receding hairline, which has been developing since before I was 20. The remainder of my hair is thick, though. I mostly keep it cropped very close (#2 razor) for practical reasons.
    I am the third person on this thread who has a small scar behind his left eyebrow: In my case I obtained it by falling off of a small ledge while backpacking and plunging headfirst into some rocks. Otherwise my face is undistinguished, though I am told that I have a piercing gaze and a generally intimidating aura. My visage is dominated by a large Jewish nose, a genetic heritage that is combined with German and Irish roots, though like many on the West Coast of the US I have no real ethnic identity.
    I despise nothing in this world more than authoritarianism.
    My politics are progressive. Though I was raised in "the truth", my beliefs are agnostic and have been for a couple of years now. This makes attending meetings a searing torture that I endure only because of my deep love for my wife.
    I have very few longtime friends and I am practically estranged from them. I do not make friends easily or lightly.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

tall dark(in the he's a bit of a dark horse sense)and handsome....

but also funny serious active passive shy outgoing predictably unpredictable and infuriatingly contradictory

6' 2"....and looking for someone as tall as me

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit