describe yourself...

by Calliope 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Calliope
    Calliope

come on, be vain for a moment.

maybe you haven't posted your picture because you're trying to maintain some level of anonymity,
    maybe you have posted your picture...

cal.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

I'm assuming here -- a dangerous proposition, I know -- that you're looking for physical descriptions?

Wouldn't you have to be pleased with how you look in order to be vain describing it?

I'm 5'10", green eyes, slender-bordering-on-thin, and wear glasses. Brown hair, varying between short and unruly depending on number of months since a haircut. Ala Sirona, I don't tan, or not well. My skin prefers to stay white, or burn.

Ten fingers, ten toes. 20 nails, variously distributed among them.

I have a small scar barely visible peeking out from behind my left eyebrow from when I ran into a barbed wire fence as a child.

I wear a birdcage on my shoulder to disguise my second head.

(Isn't it against board policy to start a "describe yourself" thread without also describing yourself? SIMON!!!)

Dave

• Warlock
    Warlock

My favorite color is........................black.

I like the...................dark.

My sense of humor is....................dark.

My favorite time of the day is......................night.

Although, my skin is.......................light.

My hair is getting............................grey.

That's all I can tell you.

Warlock

• daniel-p
    daniel-p
    I have a small scar barely visible peeking out from behind my left eyebrow from when I ran into a barbed wire fence as a child.

I have the same scar, although from smacking my head against a curb when I was about 2 or 3.

I have a receding hairline, already starting to grey, even though I am still in my twenties.

Everything else is confdential.

• undercover
    undercover

mid-40s

average height

average looks...I guess...I can still attract the occassional female in a bar/club (if she's been drinking, lol)

average weight..well almost

pretty average, huh?

"You were expecting...mmmm...Humphrey Bogart, maybe?"

• FairMind
    FairMind

5’10” 163 lbs., balding and cut what hair I have very short. Physically fit and especially so for a man of around 60 years. Extremely analytical, believing there is a reason for every thing and that both sides of the issue need to be examined. I like to learn new things but make only well thought out changes.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Redish-brown hair, freckles, goofy grin, thin to medium build, long, natural fingernails, my eyes are rather almond shaped and change from green to blue to gray, easily amused, love animals, am currently upset that my neighbor clubbed a raccoon to death last night.

• Ms. Whip
    Ms. Whip

outside- * * *

inside- silly, kinky, sweet, weird, loving

looking for same

lol

jwd should be xjwHarmony.com

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Redish-brown hair, freckles, goofy grin, thin to medium build, long, natural fingernails, my eyes are rather almond shaped and change from green to blue to gray, easily amused, love animals, am currently upset that my neighbor clubbed a raccoon to death last night.

robdar, that would make a great ad in the dating section of the classifieds, especially the raccoon part! I can say I have dark brown hair and dark brown eyes, I'm tall, curvy, get told I have a nice smile, and I too am easily amused. In fact, I crack up on a regular basis at many of the posts here, including my own! It's a bit sad that I laugh so much at my own posts, but I guess that means I think I'm funny. I'm corporate (career-wise) but low-key, like to have a good time, love to be with friends, love to read, must love dogs.

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

I'm with Dave here. I think it's unfair you didn't describe yourself Calliope!! :)

okay.....

I'm 5'4" and weigh 115 pds.

I tend to get the "young and innocent" comment - but then they get to know me better.... he he he (devilish laughter here)

I LOVE to read, learn, and talk with people who excite me mentally. I can cook pretty well, do lots of domestic things like sew, fix things, garden, paint, work a drill and other tools. I'm not afriad of bugs or sleeping outside - in fact I rather prefer sleeping outside.

I'm a hard worker. Perhaps too hard. I tend to be VERY organized, but this is getting less and less as I get older. One of my downfalls is learning to just chill out more, but I'm getting the hang of it now. Certain chemical substances has aided me in this area. :) Oh yeah, and NOT being a JW has helped this also......

I can have fun with just about anybody. I'm kind of sarcastic I'm told. I've been told that I'm the perfect combination of being able to feel emotions but not be an *emotional* female. I think that was a compliment......?????

My downfalls are that I tend to overblow things in my own head. I make huge assumptions in my head in a stressful situation and I think I tend to make things seem worse than they really are. When things calm down, I can see the situation for what it really is. I've been reading a book on how to get a hold of myself this way and I think it's actually helping. Yeah me! My other downfall is that I find I compare myself to other women - looks, smarts, etc. I don't get jealous, but sometimes it makes me feel inadequate. Ya know?

okay. I'm done I think. next.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit