Hello I'm back...

by mrsjones5 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Scully
    Scully

(((( MrsJones )))) welcome back!

sorry to hear the JWs made your trip less than fun.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Welcome back!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    In a way, it's **good** that your whole family has experienced the bad side of your parents because hopefully, you're united in your reaction and feelings toward them and like blondie said, you know where you stand.

Yeah, we kids know how mean and rude my parents can be towards us, we have years and years of experience. My brother and sister were shocked that dad called the cops and none too pleased. So I still have my brother and sister. The sad thing is I've always known where I stand with my parents. I've had to convince people outside of the family that those "nice people" who raised me can be the meanest to the ones they say they love. I don't need that kind of love. Even my husband didn't believe me at first, he believes me now.

Josie

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

It was nice of you to give them another chance, but they really blew it. I hope you guys enjoyed the rest of your vacation and that the whole trip wasn't spoiled.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

I was wonderin' where you had been! I'm glad you're back Josie.

• sf
    sf

Girl,

I am not surprised, given their history. Calling the cops is absolutely a deal-breaker. Your kids deserve much more respect than that. As do you and hubby. If I were you I would have statd firmly to your parents that terrorism of my kids will not be tolerated or rewarded.

Tell that beautiful family of yours turls gives out big hugs to all.

Next time you are in Cali, PM ME!!

Love ya, sKally

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

You got it girlfriend. I think my next trip to Cali will be for the LA Fabric show. Maybe later on this year or early next year.

When I get there I will sho nuff pm you.

OXOX

Josie

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Just popped in to say thanks everyone for your replys of concern and support. My friends both on and off line have been great to me and my family, especially the wonderful folks who took us in during our last week in California.

Josie

• greendawn
    greendawn

That was really mean of them to do, I understand they are JWs? Treating your immediate family members in that way is unacceptable, could they not just ask you to leave, even though that would also be rude under the circumstances?

• Nellie
    Nellie

Say it isn't so Josie - these parents of yours are Witnesses?

Too bad none of the congregation walked by and saw the commotion outside their house! That would've gotten a few tongues wagging!

Ohh and yes, welcome back - I wondered where sista-girl was ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit