This is with a view to marriage right?

• damselfly
    damselfly

;-p @ Nic

I'm sure that's it.

Dams

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I like the planeterium idea. Always get a crick in my neck looking at stars, and need a massage afterwards.

Men, try buying a top rated boar's head brush, and brushing your lady's hair.....

• Robdar
    Robdar

Art museums, picnics, poetry readings, planetariums, aquariums, ballet, plays, Shakespeare fests, carnivals, amusement parks. Check out your local alternative press for ideas.

• Warlock
    Warlock

Go to the cemetary and read some of the tombstones.

Warlock (well, what'd you expect me to say?)

• frozen one
    frozen one

Is she interested in you or what you are doing? If she is interested in you, the date could be watching paint dry and she would think it was fun because she was with you. If she is more interested in the activity than she is in you, run.

• restrangled
    restrangled

In the old days during the late 70's we use to be able to borrow my dad's car, (a gorgeous Grand Prix) we'd have $5 bucks between us and would buy a bottle of schnapps and go cruising. These were always the best times, but I realize that was long ago and far away. (NO DUI's back then) The cops would just tell you to get straight back home.

The lesson is, sometimes the simple things are best!

r.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Is she interested in you or what you are doing? If she is interested in you, the date could be watching paint dry and she would think it was fun because she was with you. If she is more interested in the activity than she is in you, run. And if you are only wanting to watch the paint dry, s/he better run!

• ballistic
    ballistic

I have a new girlfriend right now and she likes taking rides on the back of my motorbike which is cool. After I made her dinner the other day, she wanted ice cream which I didn't have, so rather than me go to the shop and get some, I took her down to the beach on the bike and we bought some and sat on the edge of the sea. I'm not really stuck for dates at all, there's just so much I want to do.

• codeblue
    codeblue

Go wine tasting.................that is a lot of fun!

Or if you are into beer, find a kewl micro-brewery and try out their brew. Sometimes those places have live music too!

Canoing............ on a beautiful river.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit