Go Rollerskating
    People watching
    Go for McDonalds Happy Meals and play with the toys
    Mini Golf
    Go make fun of stuff at a local Second Hand Store
    Bowling

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Nos, I like your ideas. Ah the simple things of life are the best, especially when they're free.

Once you get to know someone well enough, it's always fun to find secluded places and try some sweet kisses.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Feed Ducks

I used to love to feed the ducks and geese but now it's illegal and you can get a hefty fine. Something about the birds no longer migrating and too much feces on the beaches.

Maybe a weekend camping trip!

W

• jstalin
    jstalin

Thanks everyone, these are all great ideas. Well, except for rollerskating - I'm too uncoordinated.

Keep the ideas coming!

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Second date, I assume you want to move faster?

Well, then....how about overnight fishing trip on a boat with a cabin? Or, riding the horses at night through the golf course? Breaking some rules now, aren't we?

• beautifulisfree
    beautifulisfree

Bowling or the movies are always fun. I live in a smaller town so there's not to much to do...so I guess I don't have any creative ideas. Or a picinic...yummy

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    Second date, I assume you want to move faster?

If he wants to move faster, he can always invite her over to his place to play a board game or watch a movie. Then a massage, then smelling her hair, then kissing her neck, then some biting, then they rip each others clothes off and..... uh..... go to sleep :)

• jstalin
    jstalin

Lol.. moving faster isn't a problem - it's just doing interesting things together.

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

Planetariums are fun and dark. Do a class together like ThiChi or flower arranging whatever. There's almost always some cultural exhibit/shows in mid to larger cities, you'll get some insight into their broadness. Build something simple like a tree swing, or dog house together. Go off roading (girls like muddy trucks, even the city ones), but go somewhere legal and where there will be someone to pull you out or the day will be a disaster.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit