FINALLY READY TO CONQUER THE WORLD! YOU CAN HAVE THE CAR MOM AND DAD!!

by stillAwitness 40 Replies latest members private

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

what a brave step your taking! i know you'll be successful and will enjoy your freedom.

just know that in the next few days / weeks they'll increase their pressure on you and try to push your buttons, to bring you "back in line" . be prepared and stay strong. your not doing anything wrong. your moving on with your life as an adult!

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Woohoo...........evahbody move outta that girl's way!!! I am so proud of you, Stilla! I went through the same type of thing for my own freedom seven years ago, but, I was 42 years old when I finally got it together............be glad that you are still young and have alot of untouched life left out of their control and the WTS control!

Terri

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

You know Stilla, I think most of us here, even us analytical types, were at a place not to different from what you are feeling with leaving your parents when we finally left the witnesses.

You're going to be just fine.

• xjwms
    xjwms

Once you are on your own

you will feel so much better

and

you will be glad you did.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Doesn't really matter which way you go - as long as it's YOUR way, and not the way that someone else is heading you.I agree with JOE!!! You have a job... You said you have a boyfriend, you have two feet , & you have independant thinking ...The car will come down the road. Good luck my love -You wont regret leaving a false prophet ---who made you work for no pay just fear!!!!

• anewme
    anewme

Congratulations Stilla on finding your inner confidence! You finally got to the point where you had enough!
    Me too, I got out of there not knowing where what or how. But everything fell into place and one day led to another and here I am ....A NEW ME with a new life that I love!

Best wishes dear. You'll be alright. Treat your boyfriend real good and dont take this break with your mom and dad too hard at this time.

Everything will settle down eventually and be fine.

• LDH
    LDH
    "You come home too late and I we won't be woken up at 1 in the morning just cause you are coming from work.

Stilla, this is something my parents would have said.

I lived there after I had my daughter for 2 and a half years, and it was non-stop shit like this that finally caused me to leave. I worked a full-time job for which I left the house at 6am in order to be home by 2:30 and have time with my daughter.....I was told my alarm clock was waking my mother.....LOL....she has woken for years at 5 am....

What can you say? Recognize control tactics and move on. Good for you, I knew you could do it. I told you that you remind me of me, didn't I? That means underneath that gooey outer surface is a tough as nails bitch. You have just invited her out to play.

Lisa

Good for you Class

• TheListener
    TheListener

I know it's tough Stilla, but congratulations on having a plan. Nothing worthwhile is easy or free.

Keep thinking things through and being true to yourself.

Good luck.

• Axelspeed
    Axelspeed
    I told you that you remind me of me, didn't I?

LOL! Can we stand it?

Stilla, you'll be fine. It may be a little rough at first, but I know it will be worth it. The sooner you break the cord, the further down the road you will be in living your life.

Axel

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

Ramen Noodles: $0.25
    Bus Fare: $1.00
    Haircut at Supercuts: $11.99

Being free from a religious cult: PRICELESS

Congratulations on your independence!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit