Had a baby today!

by Cabin in the woods 11 Replies latest jw friends

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Call him baby cakes. YOU are not obliged to follow the rules of that cult. You love your son, you can call your son. What he does with that is on his own heart and you can bet that if the pall was lifted from the Society and they sad it was a "conscience decision" whether or not to associate with exJW family members...he'd be at your door. My mother in law is going thorugh the same thing with her son, my husband and her daughter and her daughters family. Dont be afraid of the MEN who are causing this rift in your family...it aint GOD and it aint CHRIST its some bunch of moldy old fuddy duddies in Brooklyn who have no families, no feelings and no hearts.

Call him. Then you will have no regrets. The Society cannot destroy that you are his momma. End of discussion on that! :)

hugs, Loves

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

So, did you call him? As long as you know that he won't pick up, and won't reply if you leave a message, you can't get hurt. If he tells you 'don't call again', call him again some other time anyway. Be the one showing love. I might do that with my folks in time, but I'm so hurt and angry with them, they don't deserve the ability to hurt me more at this time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit