i want cake

by candidlynuts 49 Replies latest jw friends

• press any key
    press any key

oops sorry, obviously a chick thread, my bad, (backing out the door nervously keeping one eye on the chick with the cake knife)

enjoy

pak

ps except for ofg who obviously has the munchies, and carmel (can ba'hai eat cake???? )

pps had a yummy lunch today at a hare krishna restaurant - very exJW thing to do

ppps might just go get some icecream

bye for now

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i'm a bad bad bird

went to wally world tonight

got

1. confetti cake mix

2. frosting

3. white chocolate m&ms.. ( gotta try those!!)

4. a lil mini cake (in case i'm too lazy to cook the confetti cake tonight)

5. lil debbie honey buns

next time that snack attack hits I"M READY!!!!!!

• QueenBee
    QueenBee

I am with OFG---cheesecake is my weakness. Love it love it love it.

• Purza
    Purza
    white chocolate m&ms.. ( gotta try those!!)

I didn't even know they had those. How were they?

Purza

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Yes, red velvet is awesome. So awesome I had it as my wedding cake! (Three tiers of it) Yum!

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

After too much cake, my dog does this!

• gwyneth
    gwyneth

Eclairs with the stiff cream filling (sometimes they are filled with the gooey Boston Creme type filling--yuck), and Key Lime pie. Peanut butter cup ice cream. Raspberry thumb print cookies.

• merfi
    merfi

Oooohhhh... Key Lime Pie!! *drool* One of my faves! Might even be one.more.piece in the freezer.

I told my mom [who is in charge of such things] that I wanted a carrot cake w/cream cheese frosting for my bday.

~merf

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

I'm trying to talk myself out of a spelt tortilla slathered with butter and cashew butter. I already had way too many pot stickers for dinner and kefir with (no-sugar) raspberry syrup and a totally unnecessary salad.

What can I say, I'm just a hippie-food-geek.

If I wasn't actually a little uncomfortable from being so full, I could go for some pluots. With crème fraiche and a little square of that Endangered Species "Gorilla" chocolate.

Purza, about that red velvet cake: Wikipedia explains it all for you :)

gentlyferal too full dammit!

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

The white m&ms are in a pirates of the carribean special package.. i got them at walmart..

they are ok.. just way too sweet and you dont get the chocolate kick that regular ones have.

i bet they'd make good cookies.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit