i want cake

by candidlynuts 49 Replies latest jw friends

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

or cookies.. or pie.. or somethin..

i was grocery shopping sunday.. went past the cake mix / pudding/ baking needs aisle and thought hmmmmmm if i BUY it i'll EAT it..so i took the moral high ground and didnt buy anything....

now 2 days later... I WANT MY CAKE!!!

BETTY CROCKER WHERE ARE YOU?

(i know i'm old..but those confetti cake mixes that are supposed to be for kids?.. yum!)

chocolate cream pie?

chocolate chip cookies?

oooooooooooooo chocolate chip cookie dough .......

sorry! sometimes i get the munchies ! whats your "fantasy " food, when you KNOW there isnt anything like that in the house?

• Robdar
    Robdar

Heck yeah. I know exactly what you are talking about. I LUV those confetti cakes and I LUV them with icecream. I ran down to the store earlier today to stock up on goodies. I am alone for the 4th so I might as well give myself some fun.

• delilah
    delilah

Gimme pie.....especially cherry or apple. Warm from the oven, with a huge scoop of vanilla ice cream.

• merfi
    merfi

Little Debbie anything... mmm.....

~merfi

• Robdar
    Robdar

Pie is good too! I want pie. And Ice cream.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

oooo little debbie

havent had any of those in awhile.. they have a new boston creme pie snack cake that is yummy.

(i can see i'm gonna be going back to the grocery store tommorow lol)

• serendipity
    serendipity

Ben & Jerrys New York Super Fudge Chunk - yummmm

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

why don't bakeries deliver at night like pizza hut? LOL

• delilah
    delilah

why don't bakeries deliver at night like pizza hut? LOL Maybe it's a good thing they don't deliver.....although Jenny Craig would reap the rewards of it, if I ordered out too many times.

• Cabin in the woods
    Cabin in the woods

I am so glad that I am not alone. This evening suddenly I was going nuts for sweets. Been off from them for a while now. Well, I made a great big mega sundae and ate every bit of it!!! Then after the mega sugar high it plummeted straight down... now I remember why I was trying to give up sweets.

out of energy but VERY full

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit