Are fireworks legal where you live?

by free2beme 16 Replies latest jw friends

• frozen one
    frozen one

The really fun ones are illegal in Minnesota. People from here just go over to Wisconsin and buy what they want. Right now its sounds like I live in Little Bagdad.

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

"Safe and Sane" here in California...

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

NOPE...........

am waiting for neighbors to finish having fun so i can go to bed.........and my poor pup won't go out to pee either!!!!

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

Yes they are, and I wish they weren't.

I love watching firework displays put on by professionals, I think they are really beautiful.

If all fireworks sold to the public were used by responsible adults I am sure that the problems would be minimal. Unfortunately, in this country, explosives and the public make a nasty mix. Every year there are terrible effects from stupid accidents and malicious actions (throwing fireworks at people, shoving them through letterboxes, tying them to animals).

I fail to see the attraction of setting off some bangers in the back garden when you can watch amazing public firework displays.

I don't think that fireworks should be banned from sale to the public because I don't want to use them, I think they should be banned because they are dangerous, and we are too stupid to be trusted to use them safely.

• Plummet
    Plummet

We are in the County, the city starts 7 houses down from us and there they are restricted. Everything is legal for us except Bottle Rockets, so every year we launch everything we can. Some of our neighbors try to out do each other so we all get involved in doing our mini displays and every new years, and 4th we have quite a show going.

• Jourles
    Jourles

Just last night I was telling my wife, "So this is what it must be like to live in Baghdad."

And that is an affirmative. MI allows fireworks, even in the residential areas.

• free2beme
    free2beme

We had fun and everyone had a safe and fun time with the fireworks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit