by seahart 22 Replies latest jw friends

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Ok well I'll post here too...

Happy Independence Day!

BSoM

• seahart
    seahart

Merfi, Sorry you have to witness(bad choice of words?) one of the more bloody days and mostly self inflected. I can't even watch the operation channel. I would like to thank you and your doctors for being able to but us back together. I truly respect what you do. Unfortunatly I have had to use your services on more than one occassion. Since you will be working, we will dedicate one of the most colorful displays to you and your coworkers.S.

• Dansk
    Dansk
    What do the brits think of the 4th?

You were stuffy!

Ian

• Gregor
    Gregor

I've got the Baby back ribs (...gimmeee my babybackbabybackbabyback....) marinading in my secret sauce, fridg. full of beer and a couple of illegal fireworks ready to break some windows (if only I could figure out how to put earplugs in our chihuahuas ears?). I've got my fathers day gift, a 15 million candlepower searchlight, ready to shine on Old Glory. Happy 230th birthday USA!!! The best country in the history of the world!

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Merfi,

Is it ok if I ask what exactly you do in the med field? (i.e. er nurse, doc whatever)

I had trained as a med assistant but couldn't deal with poking people with needles. So well, that didn't fly very far.

I have a great deal of respect for people in the med field, it is certainly a challenge.

ps don't worry I'll save ya a beer

BSoM

• z
    z

Happy 4th of July

Z

• merfi
    merfi

BSoM -- thank you!! It's just perfect outside, too, to sit back and relax. I work in the lab, so my job involves... poking people with needles. lol I do love it though -- been in it since '91 and really can't think of anything I'd rather do. The hospital that I work at is small, so there really is a team feeling to taking care of our patients.

Seahart -- yeah, nice word choice. Witness.. *shudder* Take care of yourself today, ok?

~merfi

• Gregor
    Gregor

Papajohn

You are so right, as usual. I have submerged the devices in question in a bucket of water. I left a message with the sherriffs office but they have not returned my call as yet. I hope they will give me another chance when I tell them what I was going to do.

Shalom,

Gregor

• Undecided
    Undecided

Getting ready for our cook out in the back yard. The whole family is here, including the grandkids. Of course I'll be glad when everything calms down again and I can sit back in my recliner and watch TV. I love seeing all of them but it can get on your nerves after a few days and all the favors they seem to expect financially. (I want go into that here)

Ken P.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    What kind of illegal fireworks? What is your address? You need to turn these in to your local police station today. Plus I think this board doesn't allow people to speak about illegal activity or endorsing property damage like that.

Of course, it seems that most people here seem a bit childish and overzealous towards iniquity anyway. I have heard nothing but insults from one chap who cannot mull over the situation ironically. But where is the tact in this statement followed by "the best country in the world"? You mock the very essence of the place by breaking the laws of the place you claim to love so much.

Insanity. Pure insanity.

OK....fess up.... you're not REALLY an AMERICAN....where are you from "chap".... certainly not UTAH as you claim.... that's one of the most patriotic 4th of July states in the Country.... you are sooooooo BUSTED !!!! Your posts reek of not being from the States.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit