It was all my Dad's fault!

by whyamihere 17 Replies latest jw friends

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    It looks like ripped clothes runs in the family. (is nick's shorts torn in the butt area?)

Ummmm....Why are you looking at my brothers Ass?

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    Brooke, who's that attractive lady next to that dude in the 3rd picture?

Are you kidding? That's me.

Brooke

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I couldn't help but to laugh at the "passed out on the grass" photos! Looks like a lot of fun, Brooke!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    I couldn't help but to laugh at the "passed out on the grass" photos! Looks like a lot of fun, Brooke!

It was alot of fun, from what I do remember. My neighbors had a good laugh as well. Turns out I took the pics of my brother Nick(I do not remember). My next door neighbors told me I was in my underwear crawling trying to take pics of Nick. All news to me. Next time we need to bring a video camera. Anyway, glad you all liked my family outing pictures. Brooke

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

God I'm proud to be Brookie's mumsy-in-law!! Who else could provide us with so much free entertainment? She never takes me out though. Dang!

love & hugs to my brookie and her crazy family...you never fail to make me laugh....mumsy

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Damn girl, looks like alot of fun. Wish I could have been there. Oh well, I will do the double "P" on your bday. Puke and pass out!

• brutusmaximus
    brutusmaximus

I always knew Americans couldn't drink now I have the proof

U want to get yourself over here then we can show you how to really drink.

And feel free to turn up in your underwear we don't mind that either

Have fun on your b/day

BM

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    Damn girl, looks like alot of fun. Wish I could have been there. Oh well, I will do the double "P" on your bday. Puke and pass out!

You know it! We got to get together for my B-day. God I am going to be hurting this month with all the B-day parties I am going to go to for me! !

8 more days, I am going to be 26 years OLD! Man just saying 26 makes me shed a tear.

Brooke

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit