It was all my Dad's fault!

by whyamihere 17 Replies latest jw friends

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Dad came down this weekend to party with my brothers and I......

We have this huge on going July 4th party(all weekend) in my town called "River Front Rendezvous". Everyone goes for the food, BEER, and bands. Little Big Town(country band) Firehouse(go to love the 80's) were just a few that played there. I go every year to hang out and watch bands, see mullets, and drink!

Well since Dad came up(Sat night) we wanted to make it a family thing. Brother's made me grill out since they say my food is the best they have ever had, and they will bring the beer. Well Dad kept feeding us beer the entire time, I think we were going to be his entertainment for the night.

This was the beginning of the weekend(Friday night)......sorry camera phone pics.

My 2 younger brothers......Ben and Eli(Eli is the baby), Eli is only 19 so we had to watch him.

Ben and I(Ben had alot to drink).....yep I had to babysit these 2 on Friday night.

Well Sat night was a different story........

This is me next to the BEER tent!

Dad helping me up...........

This is my older brother Nick...........He was passed out in my front yard.

It was alot of fun until the next day.....

Brooke

• crankytoe
    crankytoe

Good times with the family, looks like you enjoyed yourselves!

• Jourles
    Jourles

It looks like ripped clothes runs in the family. (is nick's shorts torn in the butt area?)

On a side note, it's a good thing I wasn't there or else I would have found a bunch of stakes and rope to tie Nick down to the ground. To top it off, a bowl of warm water with his hand dipped in it would be the next item.

• Cardinal Fang
    Cardinal Fang

Well, as they say where I come from, "Hell mend you!"

(NB: Can't/don't drink - don't mind others drinking, but seriously drunken people can cause major rectal discomfort (and I should know ). Scots expat currently living/studying in major English city - relieved that England are out of the footie, for no other reason (honest! ) than that the combination of football and hot weather brought out the local f***tard population out in force - some serious disruption, with police and ambulance sirens going virtually non-stop all day (and night ).

"And peace returned to the valley...."

Cardinal Fang, of the "strictly non-partisan, just want a decent night's sleep" class

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

All I have to say after this weekend event, I will not drink anymore alcohol until my Birthday!

Thank god it's only 9 days away!

Brooke

• Cardinal Fang
    Cardinal Fang

Ah, those famous last words: "Never again - until the next time", eh? Have one for me - though, going by those pictures, it looks as if you've had my share already

Cardinal Fang, also a member of the "vicarious drinker" class

• JH
    JH

Looks like you all had fun

Can't wait to party with ya at the apostofest

• riverofdeceit
    riverofdeceit

Now that is a fricken party. My dad couldn't handle the drink but I myself am rather sociable with a decent buzz. Haven't passed out in the grass since I was under 21 though.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Brooke, who's that attractive lady next to that dude in the 3rd picture?

-Lee

• bavman
    bavman

I wish my Dad would get me drunk once in awhile.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit