Big news!!! Our deliverance is at hand!!!

by Justice-One 14 Replies latest jw friends

• CyrusThePersian
    CyrusThePersian
    Also I learned for the first time today that the "scrolls" that will be opened in the new system, will most likely be printed for us just like the Bible. We will then have to study them, and have meetings, just like we do today...with the Elders leading the way.

Ewwwwww!! If this is what the new system is going to be like, then count me the hell out!!

CyrusThePersian

• wheres caleb?
    wheres caleb?

Imagine that! Continue to put your life on hold and let others determine the extent of your faith.

It appears that Jesus plan (or purpose) was to leave puritanical individuals who give themselves lofty labels to preside over his sheep.

Don’t get me wrong, I know some awesome elders. I also know too many freaks that think that they are God’s gift to the organization. (More power to them)

My position is simple – let those that believe that they are qualified to be cleaners, learn from the Master. Your time is coming too.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts
    "scrolls" that will be opened in the new system, will most likely be printed for us just like the Bible.

Then the WTS can take it as they have with the NWT and change the bits they don't like and call it the New World Scrolls.

• free2beme
    free2beme

Will the new scrolls be bound with green hard covers?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I was in COSTCO today and found that they had just received some of the new scrolls:

alt

Don't touch them with your tongue though; even if they are close.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit